napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Hipocamcus.me Not reponding to emails after the purchase.

roy2991

I placed an order through hiipocampus.me on Aug 14th.
They answered my questions through email very well before the purchase.
After the purchase, I got an email saying my order is confirmed but it did not included a tracking number.
I selected trackable shipping when making the order so I asked about tracking number several times but I have not heard anything back from them since the 14th.

I ordered through hippo and received my order which was g2g by the way. I never received a tracking number, but I am sure your order is on its way.

Last edited:
Hipo according to our last talk is traveling bro. I'm his rep and am having trouble reaching him. Please understand that he is very involved in all aspects of his company and is often times traveling globally negotiating sales/products and all sorts of things. Sometimes he does not have access to internet when he goes to WTF China, or STHU Russia. or Scratch your Booty, Moldova... typically if you placed the order on the 14th, payment was processed within 72hrs pending any Chinese holidays and the time difference, payment confirmed another 24hrs later and preparation to ship immediately thereafter. You've roughly got 2-4 more days before you should receive your pack(s) depending on where you're located. My advice is to PM him here with your inquiry bro.

The 44

I tend to notice I receive messages like this also from guys that have a low post count. I'm not sure if it's because you guys don't have that much experience or you're just impatient or both.

We want Shit delivered yesterday bro

Pretty much! lol with the world today push a button and have shit delivered.... sometimes even the same day , were spoiled.
People just have to realize this isn't Amazon you're shopping at! lol Hard to do sometimes.

After the purchase, I got an email saying my order is confirmed but it did not included a tracking number.
I selected trackable shipping when making the order so I asked about tracking number several times but I have not heard anything back from them since the 14th.

I'm in the same boat as you payment was sent and confirmed on the 12th. Since ordering communication has been spotty but I believe hipo will come through. I also have not got a tracking number and selected express shipping .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hipo is good ppls, dude is a busy body. I would email him on a Monday and he would respond Wednesday. Sources have lives away from their business. Not to mention time zone differences, patience bro

Hipo according to our last talk is traveling bro. I'm his rep and am having trouble reaching him. Please understand that he is very involved in all aspects of his company and is often times traveling globally negotiating sales/products and all sorts of things. Sometimes he does not have access to internet when he goes to WTF China, or STHU Russia. or Scratch your Booty, Moldova... typically if you placed the order on the 14th, payment was processed within 72hrs pending any Chinese holidays and the time difference, payment confirmed another 24hrs later and preparation to ship immediately thereafter. You've roughly got 2-4 more days before you should receive your pack(s) depending on where you're located. My advice is to PM him here with your inquiry bro.

The 44

Good to know! I placed an order on 8/12 and was wondering why he hasn't responded to my email. Typically he gets back to me very quickly so I was a little curious but figured he must be busy. I like to have my tracking # as well to figure out where the goods are! F'g customs.......lol

Good to know! I placed an order on 8/12 and was wondering why he hasn't responded to my email. Typically he gets back to me very quickly so I was a little curious but figured he must be busy. I like to have my tracking # as well to figure out where the goods are! F'g customs.......lol

I'm hoping to get my package this week I ordered and paid same day as you. Hipo said 1 week ETA on the first part of my order and 12 days for the second part

I'm sure you will. He has been great to deal with. I wouldn't worry. Hoping to get mine soon as well. I'm in the Chicago area and my last shipment was held up in customs but they finally released it after a few weeks. Very stealth!! Lol.

I'm in the same boat as you guys got payment confirmation on august 10th but haven't heard back from him since. Hopefully it comes in soon it's got my caber and aromasin in it and I'm dying to start my first cycle with tren hahaha

Be patient he's a busy man and handles most things himself, add he's in Europe and the money is received in Asia and you're talking a 72-96 hour process to verify receipt of funds alone.

The 44
Hipo Rep and Swole Doctor

Be patient he's a busy man and handles most things himself, add he's in Europe and the money is received in Asia and you're talking a 72-96 hour process to verify receipt of funds alone.

The 44
Hipo Rep and Swole Doctor

Will do man. I Completely understand. I'm just excited to start up haha

Any of you guys hear back from hipo?
My last communication with him was on the 17th. Seen on another forum that he made a post today. Think hipo should respond to people here...

Last edited:
Considering weekends and what not we are really only 11 business days total as of today from payment being confirmed as received. You should likely have it any day now. If you don't have it by the end of the week I would email hipo and PM him here and then give him 48 hours to respond.

Looks like it posted on the 14th, I'm not complaining that the package isn't here because it could get held up in customs or what not. I'm worrying about the lack of communication. Hey all hipo needs to do is send the tracking number and I can see it for myself. I'm sure the people that ordered about the same time as me just wants a tracking number so they can see it was shipped and on it's way and can track it. I tried pm'ing and emailing hipo for tracking, I tried asking 44 if he can get tracking. 44 says hipo is traveling and doesn't know what up with the order and hipo just isn't responding to email or pm. I'm not sure what else I can do communication wise.

May I have your order ID so I can have a look into it?!

All orders should had been received already.

Hipo

Top Bottom