napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Hipo shipments??

DR-75

How’s everyone’s experience with hipo lately?
How long has he’s shipments taken after money is sent?

I’m asking because I’ve been waiting longer than usual and just wanted to see what others are experiencing.

And yes I have emailed him and been in contact mainly with 44YOgearhead (which has been great at communicating like usual) to try to get my order resolved.

Things can move slower this time of the year with all the Holidays man. If you're in contact with hipo and 44, you'll get taken care of. Just be patient.

How’s everyone’s experience with hipo lately?
How long has he’s shipments taken after money is sent?

I’m asking because I’ve been waiting longer than usual and just wanted to see what others are experiencing.

And yes I have emailed him and been in contact mainly with 44YOgearhead (which has been great at communicating like usual) to try to get my order resolved.
Idk bro I'm not the one to talk shit about a source I'm just going by reviews and what everybody is saying recently and dosent look to good but I could be wrong and this is just not coming from one person it's actually a lot of people gotta research bro and go on more than one forum plenty of times I was going to use a source until I researched more which I was glad I did cause I saved myself a lot of time and money. Just looking out for you bro

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I hear you Jimmy!

Usually I do research the shit out of sources, and hipo has been great in the past. I’ve order 3-4 times with no issues.

This week will be 7 weeks I’ve been waiting.

I have communicated with hipo but he is very short, his rep has been awesome and couldn’t have been more helpful, but the reps hands are tied at times. They can only do so much, however he is an awesome guy.

Not sure what’s going on.
I have been more than patient and assumed it was holidays, etc. BUT my patients have run out.

My hipo order took about 2 months but it finally came. There were issues at the time with multiple customers taking a while to get there stuff. His stuff is legit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top speed of a hippo is 19 mph for very short time. Very good swimmers though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would order from any sourse rather than deal with hipocampus.
I’ve been e-mailing him daily just to see if he would respond, and nothing.
Tomorrow is 7 weeks and the dude can’t even reply to an e-mail!
Shitty ass business, beware of hipo. You’ll wait months for your stuff, and might not get it at all.

Top Bottom