napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Hipo

jcoutts91

Banned
Just wanna give a shout to hipo if corporations had this level of customer service life would be so easy had a payment issue and he was patient and helpful solid source for sure

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Yup, good for sure. I had a pmt problem as well (not his fault, but the clerk's fault) and he worked with me patiently. Thx for the review.

Yeah I had way to many problems with the damn clerk I was about to strangle her

Hipo has been solid with me and several transactions within the last 6 months. Very courteous to talk with and professional. Not to mention his gear and prices.

Haha sorry I had to redo my transaction three times cause she was incapable of doing her job f any one deserved a good light choking it was her lol plus I got the vibe she might like that lol

Mine sent it to the wrong damn country! WTF. How can you do that?? She reads it off the fucken form!

i can't say enough about hipo... not only is the quality and shipping outstanding but just as a person in general, he is as quality as they come

Hey guys!

Let me say I do love to receive those feedbacks from customers, be sure about it!

I know sometimes the WU clerks suck so I had worked very hard to have the credit card payment available again :)

Thanks for the words, guys, thanks for spreading your experiences!

Hipocampus.me

Top Bottom