napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

High and low estrogen question?

T

T-rex1985

What’s up guys, i know this may be a random question to ask without blood work. I was running 500 mg of sustanon and all was going perfect
Mind you no AI on hand. I then decided to go up 800mg and after this my libido dropped to the floor i wasn’t also unsingg an AI i know it was a huge mistake. But the bigger Mistake was when i added dbol to the mix at 35mg daily and then after a week or 2 i added arimidex and started taking .5 eod and ran dbol for 3 weeks since i was very bloated. I dropped the dbol exactly 2 days ago and i started running adex at 1mg daily for estrogen issues. My question is how Long until my estrogen goes down with this amount of arimidex and also keeping in mind that i have dropped the dbol and i am also now using prami for Libido issues that was caused after i ran 800mg of sustanon and then dbol did not help at all i know huge mistake. Please your response will greatly be appreciated.

Last edited:
I would run 1mg every day for a month and lower your test no point to run that high

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If it was me I crush some letro before dex but I’m estrogen sensitive once I’m over over 37 estrogen I get gyno symptoms fast with numbers in the 60s

I see ok i will lower my test maybe to 500-600 keep taking some arimidex and prami as well. I ran deca a month ago and am still feeling the libido effects from it

Yes i dropped the deca a month ago. I am sure is estrogen been swollen and also ran dbol which didn’t help at all

Dropped dbol 2 days ago just don’t know how
Much arimidex to use . Do you think 1mg daily is good for 1 week? Then drop to .50 EOD

I dropped the deca because i had no prami so yeah Deca Dick was there after the 4th week

Bottom line you need to do bloods so see how fucked you are but 1 week won’t do shit you need a month

How about arimidex is it ok 1mg for a couple of weeks to
Lower estrogen? Or 1 week will be enough

1mg every day for a month when estrogen gets under 20 you will be dry in the joints and back pain forsure your shits high going to take a lot to come down but you need blood work

Awesome. Thanks again for your feedback. Now that i have prami my friend just gave me a 2 bottles of NPP and i am very tempted on trying it since i loveeeee how i felt with Deca. NPP can be ran EOD at 100mg correct and also taking my prami ED

I have test prop and the NPP i have brings 100mg of Test Phenylpropionate so is 200mg per ml. So does that mean it has est in it? Will it be necessary running at least 50mg of prop EOD Ali g whit this blend?

Forget a-dex imo. I mean take it but get some Aromasin ASAP. And get bloods to take away the guess work. Adex works well but there’s always rebound, you’re going to have to deal with that at some point, might as well get a jumpstart on it.

Personally I would keep taking the adex but order Aromasin quickly. Once you get in it, get bloods then dose the Aromasin to get your E2 at desired level. 25mg of Aromasin is going to cut your E levels in half. I believe 25mg is good for 60-80% reductions of your E2 level.

Top Bottom