domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
sarms.forsale
samson
Steroidify.com
roidvisor
ULTIMA Pharmaceutical        pharmalady        OS Gear
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Hgh with water

  1. #1

    Hgh with water

    Hi. Is it ok to drink water 1st thing in a morning directly after the hgh shot?

    Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    Yes as long as it is triple distilled, reverse osmosis.

    Seriously, why not? Who told you not to?

    I see no issues with good old H2O.

  3. #3
    Im just being over cautious with the hgh being so expensive. What about tea & coffee. Would the milk render the compound ineffective?

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Carpe Diem
    Posts
    691
    Quote Originally Posted by Dick Dasterdley View Post
    Im just being over cautious with the hgh being so expensive. What about tea & coffee. Would the milk render the compound ineffective?
    You should also avoid breathing entirely for 60 mins post injection, as air is riddled with contaminants


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Dick Dasterdley View Post
    Im just being over cautious with the hgh being so expensive. What about tea & coffee. Would the milk render the compound ineffective?
    Not if the milk came from a unicorn!!!
    🥛

    Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Carpe Diem
    Posts
    691
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBusiness View Post
    Not if the milk came from a unicorn!!!
    🥛

    Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    You promised not to give our secret away!!!!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    Ok ..so you both like being bum raped by a unicorn ...happy days, I really am happy for you two. Can we get back to straight talk ...is it best to take hgh on a completely empty stomach?

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Dick Dasterdley View Post
    Ok ..so you both like being bum raped by a unicorn ...happy days, I really am happy for you two. Can we get back to straight talk ...is it best to take hgh on a completely empty stomach?
    Yes... Also avoid carbs for an hour before and after. You can drink just no sugar during this time.

  9. #9
    What the hell is even going on in here? Its a serious question. Why not give a real answer.

    For me personally whether on hgh or not i fast in the am till about 11 then eat. So when i was on hgh i would pin it sub q first thing. Water tho is fine.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Juicehead88 View Post
    What the hell is even going on in here? Its a serious question. Why not give a real answer.

    For me personally whether on hgh or not i fast in the am till about 11 then eat. So when i was on hgh i would pin it sub q first thing. Water tho is fine.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks for the info & 'sensible' answers guys.

    ......oh and thank you 'Unicorn Pilots' for making me chuckle
    p.s there are definately little chinese schoolgirls warming up with your max��
    Last edited by Dick Dasterdley; 12-05-2017 at 12:42 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •