napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Hgh source with good luck?

robthomas

Hey guys been wanted to start hgh but there seems to be just so many fakes with hgh . I have been currently using mk677 and it's been great but for a little more you can get a decent hgh it looks like . Im more after the anti aging side of it . So if you bros could send me to the right spot that be great . Have looked at hipo he seems to have a lot of choices .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks man cause a lot of the guys I talk to outside of here say most is fake that's why I been just hitting mk677

I know of Genotropin and omnitrope but they will cost more than pharma lady. They are pharmacy product.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Pharma Lady's generic is $120 for 100iu's. It's a good entry level HGH and a great bang for the buck. I run it myself and I'm very happy with it. As you get higher in quality she has Platinum Biotech Bio-Trope, Global Anabolics Glotropin. If you want Pharma grade she has Jintropin. She's got you cover on all levels. I've personally ran all except the Jintropin. Jintropin is of best quality but you're gonna pay a premium.

So what do I need to order for a nice six month supply. My goal is anti aging and some muscle building and body repair.

Should I wait till august because I thought her prices change monthly

So what do I need to order for a nice six month supply. My goal is anti aging and some muscle building and body repair.

Just multiply the number of ius per day x the amount of days needed.

I agree bro so what brand do you think I should go with that she has

What are your goals? @moebetter is very experienced with PL's HGH. He could definitely give you a 2nd opinion. I would start with Generic to get your feet wet and move up in quality as you get more experience.

My goal is I'm 34 age 206 lbs 11%bf training 8 years looking for some muscle growth when on my gear and when not on gear not anti aging and body repair to a certain point

Top Bottom