napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

HGH question

Richardvall

What’s up guys how’s everyone doing today!

Need some advise as i will be starting my first cycle
Of HGH Brand is Somatropin.

I am currently running it at 2iu daily along with test cyp 250 every 5 days.

Question is will 2iu be enough in the long run, i am aware it takes Time to just notice any effects in HGH. But i have heard many ways in running it as
Mentioned below:

2iu Monday thru Sunday at 14iu weekly
3iu Monday thru Friday at 15iu weekly
2iu on training days, off days no HGH, then 4 iu the day after .

I will be giving my body a 1-2 day break during the week to keep the GH spiking

Will 2iu daily work better than 2iu in all training days and in off days no GH at all and then the day after Back to train i do 4-5 iu keeping in mind i will not go over 15iu weekly

Will this amount with patience doesn’t and hard work pay off? Or You guys will just call it a waste of money .

Or is 4iu daily recommended better

Please let me know your feedback on the Best way and amount to run, mind you i will not use insulin at allllllllll.

Honestly burn some fat also build some lean muscle along the way. I am cruising and giving my body a break. I know i will not be a freak but just that aesthetic look that comes with time as skin, hair, muscle texture and the leanness your build with time

It has just gotten to a point my body is asking me for a break i don’t want to do no other heavy compounds just want to cruise wile surely But slowly building some lean muscle and look good

2ius is an anti aging dosage. You have to run it higher for any significant new muscle growth. HGH grows new muscle cells that's why it takes so long. AAS builds the muscles you currently already have that's why they work well together.

Am actually thinking bump to 4iu daily with couple days off . 4iu will be more towards what am looking for correct ?

Am actually thinking bump to 4iu daily with couple days off . 4iu will be more towards what am looking for correct ?
Yes..... Make sure you start at a low dosage and increase very slowly over time to avoid excessive water retention and insulin resistance.

Ok got
You! I will finish this week at 2 to 3 iu and start next week at 4iu. Again cbbram thanks a lot for always helping us!

Currently on week 10 of 2iu’s a day for my lower back issues. Last week was the first week I felt great on it but I’m not sure because I started Deca and test 5 weeks ago.

They say Deca helps to alleviate joint pain so not sure if it’s a combination of both. I plan to run HGH for a year strictly for my back issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for your feedback Hamo684. So you’re taking HGH therapeutic dosages correct just to correct your back issue and your doc recommended 2iu?

Btw deca is the bestttt when it comes
To joints

Hey buddy!. Not by my doc, just from extensive research on here and other sites. 2iu’s is the recommended doses for healing and anti aging therapy. I’m already pretty lean with good size so I’ll just kickback and let Deca do its job. 5 weeks in and it’s doing wonders. A little water retention but it’s one of the side effects of Deca.

Good to hear man! 5 weeks in is in full effect , i just take deca at 200 weekly just for Joints that’s how important is to have in a cycle specially when Lifting heavy as shit . I took cbbram advise will be running 4iu daily .2iu mornings and 2iu before bed. It’s omly been a week so far just notice some sort of carpal pain around my wrist and fingers

I did experience some carpal pain but it subsided around week 8. I don’t know if the Deca helped because I was two weeks in my Cycle. I hope you experience the same.

Top Bottom