napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

HGH Question

FigureGurl

Hi,

Anyone familiar with this brand of HGH and how to take it? Currently I am on my 2nd cycle of ostarine (9 weeks in). i plan to start cutting soon and wondering if HGH will provide benefits paired with stenabolic and cardarine? what else can i take while cutting to preserve muscle? my current stats are below:

Female
Age 40
Height: 5"8"
Weight: 168lbs
Bodyfat: 20%

Attachments

• HGH.jpg
    HGH.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 30
Never heard of it but it looks like German Pharma Grade. You can do bloodwork and find out the potency.

Hi,

Anyone familiar with this brand of HGH and how to take it? Currently I am on my 2nd cycle of ostarine (9 weeks in). i plan to start cutting soon and wondering if HGH will provide benefits paired with stenabolic and cardarine? what else can i take while cutting to preserve muscle? my current stats are below:

Female
Age 40
Height: 5"8"
Weight: 168lbs
Bodyfat: 20%
I'm not familiar with that brand, but I can tell you how to take it. 2-3 iu/day for fat loss and overall health benefits. 4-5 for buliding muscle and losing fat. 6+ for more serious bodybuilding. GH is really something that takes time to do it's magic, so you'll want to run it for at least 6 months to see quality results. Best to take your shot first thing in the morning as your natural production will be lowest at that point and cortisol will be high. Anything above 3iu, I'd split into two shots, although some do believe that more frequent, smaller doses through the day is superior for fat loss. You can run it a variety of ways; 5 on, 2 off, M,W,F, or everyday. Not running it everyday is mostly a cost saving measure, although it could offer a break from some of the sides, such as carpal tunnel. Most people thing subq is the best way to administer, but IM will work as well.

Sent from my BLN-L24 using Tapatalk

I'm not familiar with that brand, but I can tell you how to take it. 2-3 iu/day for fat loss and overall health benefits. 4-5 for buliding muscle and losing fat. 6+ for more serious bodybuilding. GH is really something that takes time to do it's magic, so you'll want to run it for at least 6 months to see quality results. Best to take your shot first thing in the morning as your natural production will be lowest at that point and cortisol will be high. Anything above 3iu, I'd split into two shots, although some do believe that more frequent, smaller doses through the day is superior for fat loss. You can run it a variety of ways; 5 on, 2 off, M,W,F, or everyday. Not running it everyday is mostly a cost saving measure, although it could offer a break from some of the sides, such as carpal tunnel. Most people thing subq is the best way to administer, but IM will work as well.

Great post...

Isn't that a high dosage for a woman? From what I have read, a woman should start at .5 iu a day then move up to 1 iu ed.

Isn't that a high dosage for a woman? From what I have read, a woman should start at .5 iu a day then move up to 1 iu ed.
Ahh yes. I apologize. .5iu would be a great place to start for a woman. You can take it up in .5iu increments. I would not go over 2iu. My wife saw great results of of. 5iu two times a day. One in the morning and one around dinner time.

Ahh yes. I apologize. .5iu would be a great place to start for a woman. You can take it up in .5iu increments. I would not go over 2iu. My wife saw great results of of. 5iu two times a day. One in the morning and one around dinner time.

Thanks for clarifying. I am not the op but have very similar stats to her. 46yo with every single symptom of low hgh.

Thanks for clarifying. I am not the op but have very similar stats to her. 46yo with every single symptom of low hgh.
Have you been tested? That's definitely the best route to go if insurance will cover hgh. That way you don't have to worry about if you're getting legit hgh, the quality/potency, or legal issues. Prescribed pharma growth is superior!

Have you been tested? That's definitely the best route to go if insurance will cover hgh. That way you don't have to worry about if you're getting legit hgh, the quality/potency, or legal issues. Prescribed pharma growth is superior!

I have been seeking help for years. A few years ago bloodwork showed low Test, low thyroid and IGF less than 1. NP at the time said I was the perfect candidate for real HGH but would need to go on synthetic for a year to not draw attention. Never did anything at the time for that but she was giving me Test C injections every 3 weeks while I saw her. Libido was like a 13 year old boy but voice started getting a little hoarse and little mustache hairs so I got off.
Have seen two endocronologists- both useless.
Did the BioTe test pellets for almost a year and gained 20 Lbs without any drastic improvement in other areas even though I was on Thyroid meds. Doctor could not explain it and neither could anyone from the company so stopped that.
Going to another NP who has been specializing in hrt for years. First time anyone ever tested my Pregnenolone and Progesterone. Test was in the lower range (40s) so she said she doesn't recommend anything for that right now.
She currently has me on:
NP Thyroid 120mg
Progesterone 100mg
DHEA 5mg
Pregnenolone 30mg
Dim
D3
Methylfolate

Still have hair fall out and my skin is starting to age. Tired, stressed and libido is lackluster. We have been meal prepping so diet is mostly in check. Trying to get more exercise.
Started taking phentermine so the 20 lbs I packed on while on the pellets is now gone but I still need to lose another 20.

I haven't added any bonus supplements but researching a lot to see what would be right for me.

I have been seeking help for years. A few years ago bloodwork showed low Test, low thyroid and IGF less than 1. NP at the time said I was the perfect candidate for real HGH but would need to go on synthetic for a year to not draw attention. Never did anything at the time for that but she was giving me Test C injections every 3 weeks while I saw her. Libido was like a 13 year old boy but voice started getting a little hoarse and little mustache hairs so I got off.
Did the BioTe test pellets for almost a year and gained 20 Lbs without any drastic improvement in other areas even though I was on Thyroid meds. Doctor could not explain it and neither could anyone from the company so stopped that.
Going to another NP who has been specializing in hrt for years. First time anyone ever tested my Pregnenolone and Progesterone. Test was in the lower range (40s) so she said she doesn't recommend anything for that right now.
She currently has me on:
NP Thyroid 120mg
Progesterone 100mg
DHEA 5mg
Pregnenolone 30mg
Dim
D3
Methylfolate

Still have hair fall out and my skin is starting to age. Tired, stressed and libido is lackluster. We have been meal prepping so diet is mostly in check. Trying to get more exercise.
Started taking phentermine so the 20 lbs I packed on while on the pellets is now gone but I still need to lose another 20.

I haven't added any bonus supplements but researching a lot to see what would be right for me.

The BioTe pellets gave me gyno. No issues with estrogen or prolactin, yet I have gyno. Doc said the test must have found its way down the wrong path partially and bam. Fucking sucks. No issues with running gear. Get the pellets and it nailed me

The BioTe pellets gave me gyno. No issues with estrogen or prolactin, yet I have gyno. Doc said the test must have found its way down the wrong path partially and bam. Fucking sucks. No issues with running gear. Get the pellets and it nailed me
Dayum.... Sorry to hear.

Dayum.... Sorry to hear.

It’s not visible at my current size but I’m worried about when I cut. Doc said it shouldn’t be but we can discuss cutting it out.
I have my second ultrasound on it soon to see the size and growth if it is growing. Both sides but the right is worse. They are tender to say the least. Wife laid on me last night and I pretty much screamed.

She currently has me on:
NP Thyroid 120mg
Progesterone 100mg
DHEA 5mg
Pregnenolone 30mg
Dim
D3
Methylfolate

Wow, that's crazy. I think GH or MK would be worth looking into for sure.

Also may I ask what you’re test dose was every 3 weeks?
And my last post regarding getting gyno, I know that’s not an issue for you. Just saying it wasn’t my best choice made either.
Do you think it was water bloat?

It’s not visible at my current size but I’m worried about when I cut. Doc said it shouldn’t be but we can discuss cutting it out.
I have my second ultrasound on it soon to see the size and growth if it is growing. Both sides but the right is worse. They are tender to say the least. Wife laid on me last night and I pretty much screamed.

Welcome to my world- tender breasts. Lol.

Also may I ask what you’re test dose was every 3 weeks?
And my last post regarding getting gyno, I know that’s not an issue for you. Just saying it wasn’t my best choice made either.
Do you think it was water bloat?

I think it was 1 cc every 3 weeks. It was in 2014 so I am not positive.
I know the weight gain from BioTe was definitely not water weight. I was prescribed Spirinolactone in case it was water and it didn't help.
BioTe will sell to any doctor who attends a weekend seminar- dermatologists, emergency room doctors, etc. It doesn't matter that they don't know a thing about the endocrine system.

I think it was 1 cc every 3 weeks. It was in 2014 so I am not positive.
I know the weight gain from BioTe was definitely not water weight. I was prescribed Spirinolactone in case it was water and it didn't help.
BioTe will sell to any doctor who attends a weekend seminar- dermatologists, emergency room doctors, etc. It doesn't matter that they don't know a thing about the endocrine system.

That would be a crazy dose so hopefully they weren’t giving you that.

My wife and I share the same doc. She’s very knowledgeable and works with many IFBB pros and amateurs.
My wife has an extremely low T level of a whopping 7. Thanks for your insight of all of this. The doc wanted to give her the BioTe but my wife is too afraid of needles and the small procedure.

Wow, that's crazy. I think GH or MK would be worth looking into for sure.

I hope so. I was going to try the Sarms but the site has been down for so long. What about the SR9009?
I just ordered some GH for me and my husband. Waiting for it to come in but a little nervous to start.

That would be a crazy dose so hopefully they weren’t giving you that.

My wife and I share the same doc. She’s very knowledgeable and works with many IFBB pros and amateurs.
My wife has an extremely low T level of a whopping 7. Thanks for your insight of all of this. The doc wanted to give her the BioTe but my wife is too afraid of needles and the small procedure.

My test was at 10 before I started the hrt. I am pretty sure that was the prescribed dose. My husband was going with me as well and he was 1 cc per week.
Some people do great on BioTe but I will never recommend it because the makers and the doctors just don't know anything when it comes to side effects.

Top Bottom