napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

HGH Question?

ponerjorts

Hi Everyone and Dylan,

Was just curious to know if anyone has ever ran Biotropin-Lifetech Labs?

How do you rate this product? Feelings, questions or concerns?

Again as always, Thank you guys in Advance! You have all been so great!

In Health,

ponerjorts

Hello Bro,
We can not offer any advice on this since the brand names are meaningless. Most of the HGH you see comes from China and they all copy the brand names to a T so its more of a question of source.
I have used China HGH from a trusted source and it has been working well. Basically you will not know until you get it and try it if you don't get the symptoms its probably fake or you can
test your igf-1 levels a few hours after injecting.

Hello Bro,
We can not offer any advice on this since the brand names are meaningless. Most of the HGH you see comes from China and they all copy the brand names to a T so its more of a question of source.
I have used China HGH from a trusted source and it has been working well. Basically you will not know until you get it and try it if you don't get the symptoms its probably fake or you can
test your igf-1 levels a few hours after injecting.

mmmm....if you test for IGF-1 ...you need to establish a baseline before you start HGH....then test again after 30 days use
You can check if your HGH is real ...but not its potency...by pinning 5 to 10 iu HGH...wait approx 2.5 hrs and check GH level of blood serum

there are other factors to consider when buying HGH
Even when buying real HGH....how it was.stored handled and transported has a big effect on potency

Guys does anyone have a good hgh source what about hippo I see they have a ton to offer at a nice price ???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use Pharma Lady for GH. She has many options based on your budget. I've used the generics with expected results and a very good price.

I'm thinking pharma lady biotropin seems like a nice in between for the price

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Everyone and Dylan,

Was just curious to know if anyone has ever ran Biotropin-Lifetech Labs?

How do you rate this product? Feelings, questions or concerns?

Again as always, Thank you guys in Advance! You have all been so great!

In Health,

ponerjorts

I've been using for a couple of months now. Had some side effects at first but they have mostly subsided. So far, so good with Lifetech as it seems to be working for me. Hipo is great as well.

Top Bottom