napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

HGH Nords

-SD-

Looking for some HGH nords, just for myself. The search wasnt showing any results so wanted to see who knows what thanks

Which nords are they. There are 4 diff ones. 4 diff mg pens

PHURIOUS

Hey guys, new member here. Me and my old roommate have just started hitting the gym again and looking for some legit GH pens. Anyone have any advice and or reccomend anyone legit with good quality GH. Think pens would be best for us. Someone PM me if you can with some legit advice or connect. Thanks!

Hey guys, new member here. Me and my old roommate have just started hitting the gym again and looking for some legit GH pens. Anyone have any advice and or reccomend anyone legit with good quality GH. Think pens would be best for us. Someone PM me if you can with some legit advice or connect. Thanks!
Message 9thwonder or iwannagofaster

Your first post is asking for GH

What are your stats?
Body fat
How many cycles have you done
Goals

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We have pens. Send a pm.

Sent from my BBA100-1 using Tapatalk

Looking for HGH - would someone with knowledge PM me with some advice on how to find legit and at the best value?

Looking for HGH - would someone with knowledge PM me with some advice on how to find legit and at the best value?
No one in their right mind will help someone that just joined today and asking for a handout with their first post. How about introducing yourself (on another thread) and establishing yourself before asking for a source?

Top Bottom