napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Hgh frag 177-191

JL14028

Anyone know the difference between hgh fragment 176-191 and hgh fragment 177-191?

I've read they're both for fat loss and have no side effects like good ol hgh. 176 seems to be the most common. I've found a reputable source that has 177 not 176.

Also...do peptides need to be chilled when shipping like hgh?

Peptides imo should be sent with an ice pack but are normally not chilled on delivery. The lyophilized puck is pretty resilient so when you get it just store it in a dry place out of light (I like the fridge). Once constituted of course it must be kept in the refrigerator. Personally I would pull the trigger on real GH then some variant fragment. Just saying... if your gonna spend some dough. Make it worth your time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Peptides imo should be sent with an ice pack but are normally not chilled on delivery. The lyophilized puck is pretty resilient so when you get it just store it in a dry place out of light (I like the fridge). Once constituted of course it must be kept in the refrigerator. Personally I would pull the trigger on real GH then some variant fragment. Just saying... if your gonna spend some dough. Make it worth your time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I here ya on the gh instead of the pep/frag but i already committed to 677 run and I don't think I'm ready for the real deal. I figured I could add a fragment for fat burning only. The 677 already has me starving lol

Top Bottom