napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Hgh

ncbro

I have been looking a lot into HGH lately and I can't really tell how I feel about doing it. I keep seeing that it will add muscle mass with AA but you won't get a lot of strength gain. I just want your guys personal experience on it.

HGH in my opinion aids in recovery, fat loss, skin rejuvenation, better sleep, and gave me a "boost" in the gym. The muscle gains were minimal at dosages under 4-5ius. Anymore than that and you will most likely have to include insulin. If you start HGH you need to start at a low dosage and work your way up slowly or you will more than likely have blood sugar problems. I can never go more than 6 months without having to take a break because I find myself becoming insulin resistant and I don't want to become diabetic.

HGH in my opinion aids in recovery, fat loss, skin rejuvenation, better sleep, and gave me a "boost" in the gym. The muscle gains were minimal at dosages under 4-5ius. Anymore than that and you will most likely have to include insulin. If you start HGH you need to start at a low dosage and work your way up slowly or you will more than likely have blood sugar problems. I can never go more than 6 months without having to take a break because I find myself becoming insulin resistant and I don't want to become diabetic.

Ooh damn. I think I'm going to pass on HGH, at least for now then

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ooh damn. I think I'm going to pass on HGH, at least for now then

HGH has its place especially in anti-aging for older bros. But if you think you're going to get gains comparable to AAS I'm sure you will be disappointed. Where it shines for me is recovery. Joints and injuries I've had in the past seem to go away while in HGH and I can work out longer. I can also relax on my diet a little and I stay lean.

HGH has its place especially in anti-aging for older bros. But if you think you're going to get gains comparable to AAS I'm sure you will be disappointed. Where it shines for me is recovery. Joints and injuries I've had in the past seem to go away while in HGH and I can work out longer. I can also relax on my diet a little and I stay lean.

Yeah definitely that makes sense, thanks brother

Yeah definitely that makes sense, thanks brother

It's just another tool in the toolbox bro. The more tools you can utilize safely the better chance you have of completing the job.

I do 2iu's of HGH daily and it makes me feel great! I'm 54 and lived in the sun for the last 30 years. Before HGH my skin was dry and looked really bad with dry bumps all over. Now my skin is amazingly soft and nearly all those dry bumps are gone. I also agree that it helps with recovery. New injuries seem to repair themselves overnight and some very old injuries which plagued me for many years have completely disappeared. I don't know if it helps with muscle gain, but maybe with muscle retention. I have been cycling AAS for many years so I believe the gains come from that.

I do 2iu's of HGH daily and it makes me feel great! I'm 54 and lived in the sun for the last 30 years. Before HGH my skin was dry and looked really bad with dry bumps all over. Now my skin is amazingly soft and nearly all those dry bumps are gone. I also agree that it helps with recovery. New injuries seem to repair themselves overnight and some very old injuries which plagued me for many years have completely disappeared. I don't know if it helps with muscle gain, but maybe with muscle retention. I have been cycling AAS for many years so I believe the gains come from that.

I'm about the same age and considering it. My trt doc will prescribe it but its $1100 a month! I'm considering using one of the sources here but still researching which gives the best bang for the buck. What kind are you using if you don't mind me asking.

I have a scrip too and it's $1,300, but any source here is better than that. I've used a few different ones to supplement my prescription and find the generics to work as well as the others for my purposes. Try sending a PM to cbbram for Pharma Ladies list, her prices are excellent and her service is crazy fast.

I'm curious as to the cycles you use with hgh. You said you take it every day, is there no off cycle needed?? I've always seen and heard of ppl cycling off of it, just curious about the everyday use?

I'm curious as to the cycles you use with hgh. You said you take it every day, is there no off cycle needed?? I've always seen and heard of ppl cycling off of it, just curious about the everyday use?
Depends on your goals, dosage, and how well you handle the sides. If you run a low anti aging dose you can run it year round. If you run a higher dosage you more than likely will have to eventually cycle off or lower your dosage for a while to let your body recover.

I see. I was skeptical for a long time just from bro talk in the gym or underground about the nasty sides! But apparently only high doses cause the crazy sides, low moderate doses can be very beneficial... Still debating on going anything other than test, I've been programmed by my dad that Test isn't steroids but basically anything else is lol

Years ago I did 2iu 5 days on/ 2 days off for about 8 months. I stopped using it for about 7 years and started again 6 months ago at 2iu every day. I will probably go another 6 months before taking a break. I love the way I feel and look on it, my hair is thicker, my skin is super soft and my nails grow fast and thick. People are saying how good I look and that my skin is amazing. I think it may help with fat loss, but I attribute my other gains to Test and Deca. The only negative sides that I notice are my hands hurt a bit and it's a little hard to make a fist. Everything else is positive.

Top Bottom