napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Hello all new guy here

TheDiesel13

Hello everyone I'm new here and wanted to introduce myself. I'm in my late 40's workout 4 to 5 times a week. I'm here to gain as much knowledge and information as possible and learn how to do things safely. I've recently ran a test cyp and tbol cycle as my first one and was pleased with the results. I have been reading alot of posts here and trying to learn the rules. I am planning on getting my bloodwork done now since i've never done it but i don't exactly know how to go about it or what to ask for. I want a full panel i would guess. Any info on that would be greatly appreiated. I'm hoping to settle in and make some new friends and enjoy the ride.

Welcome to the board, brother! Sounds like you're on the right track to do things right and safe. Privatemdlabs.com. They usually have a discount code, maybe somebody will chime in on that. But bloodwork is very important.

I just went on the site and unfortunately due to state laws they dont provide services in my state. There is a labcorp and a quest lab close to me. Do i just go there and ask for the same test?

Top Bottom