napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Head Rep Domestic Pharma, BGS, Proform Labs

9th Wonder

I just wanted to announce that I'm going to be the head rep for Domestic Pharma, BGS & Proform Labs. I will be working directly with IWGF who will still be very present here at the forum, but If you have any questions I'm also here as a resource.

We have a great lineup of gear fellas and the turn around times and customer service is as good as it gets. Hit me up for a list and let the gainz begin!

9th

Nice!!! Congratulations bro

Phurious Pharma Representative
PM me for a price list or any questions and use promo code BB5 for 5% discount

Welcome my man. We feel lucky to have you on board. Thanks so much your willingness to be part of what we are doing. I look forward to it my friend.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

You now rep for one of the best lines there are. Period. Good luck man. Congrats.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I just wanted to announce that I'm going to be the head rep for Domestic Pharma, BGS & Proform Labs. I will be working directly with IWGF who will still be very present here at the forum, but If you have any questions I'm also here as a resource.

We have a great lineup of gear fellas and the turn around times and customer service is as good as it gets. Hit me up for a list and let the gainz begin!

9th

Nice, very kool bro !

9th

Congrats man!!! Very cool and good luck in ur new position that's awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Excellent addition... You could not ask for a better head rep and one that will represent to the highest extent... 9th is one of my close friends, a true hard worker and one of the most trustworthy and caring your going to find... Awesome addition and im very happy to see this...

Top Bottom