napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

HCG quality

proton44

Banned
I found this method for checking if your HCG is properly compounded or not.

Just some info. The math seems spot on.

I am going to test some HCG I just received and see how it measures up.

To bad we don't have quantitative testing for other gear unless you want to spend big bucks at an analytical lab

The most commonly quote sensitivity urine*hcg*is*
50 mIU/cc.*
Now that's 50 milli IU/cc

To have a good idea about whether your HCG contains the appropriate concentration or 5000IU/ml, try the following (yep it works!)
1) dilute the 5k into 1cc,*
2) draw off 1/10th of a cc (500IU)*
3) fill up an empty ONE LITER soda container with water.
4) inject the 500IU (1/10th a cc) into the one liter bottle
5) this mixture will achieve a dilution of 0.5IU/CC which far exceeds the threshold by roughly 100 fold!
6) shake the mixture and test if no blue color change occurs it's bunk!

So riddle me this Batman. Why when you mix just 11000ius of bacteriostatic water with hcg powder has the solution never turned blue? 30 mixes, never turned blue. But now you say mix basically one normal pins worth of powder into a shitton more water and voila it's supposed to turn blue? I call bullshit, especially without a source.

So riddle me this Batman. Why when you mix just 11000ius of bacteriostatic water with hcg powder has the solution never turned blue? 30 mixes, never turned blue. But now you say mix basically one normal pins worth of powder into a shitton more water and voila it's supposed to turn blue? I call bullshit, especially without a source.

Riddler;

HCG is found in urine of pregnant females. The HCG is what causes the preg test strip to turn blue.

At the above dilution if the test does not turn blue it is bunk.

Sorry I did not mention the test strip.

You are correct, the 1,000 ml solution does not magically turn blue however the test kit will turn blue if HCG is legit.

Sorry for the confusion.

BTW:Not sure where you got 11000 IU of bac water? Did you mean 1 cc bac water>>

Last edited:
Top Bottom