napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Has anyone done business with sarmssearch.com?

drmeek

Has anyone done business with sarmssearch.com? New to SARMs and seeking guidance from the pros here.

Has anyone done business with sarmssearch.com? New to SARMs and seeking guidance from the pros here.
I have used sarms search products in the past and was affiliated with the company at one time. They do have decent products last time I used them, but it has been 2-3 years since I have. One thing to keep in mind however, is that their sarms are ridiculously overpriced and they never offer a discount. 150-200$ a bottle is crazy.

For the best value in top notch product quality, customer service, and great prices, the only sarms I would use is from www.pureessenceresearch.com

There you go... Thank you.

No I have not done business with them. Ive done business with:
Sarms1... They suck.
Iron dragon... Hit and miss.
RUI... They suck.
Pure essence.. Still the best so far.

What is it your buying from them? I looked them up. Cool site lol. Expensive as shit. Dont know about the quality....

Pure essense you will find a lot of reviews on.

I have not used sarms search, i have however used several compounds from pure essence research and have had exceptional results with all

Holy damn haha I added a mk677 to my cart and its 149. I almost fell out of my rolly chair here at work.

LOL! I guess I'll chalk it up as a bad decision, go home, kick my own ass, and move on...

Well... Not really. Seems they have a legit product. You went with what you know. Got what you need but now you learned about something better. Just evelution of the process. Say you didnt find pe, you would go about your day just fine. I wouldnt feel to bad on it. Just have a new option for next time now.

I bought GW-50 & S4. I was able to find a 30% discount code (luckily).
I think I spent $235 total. I will make the switch to www.pureessenceresearch.com on the next round.
Thanks for your feedback and help.
Not as bad, but that's still extremely expensive and you're paying way more than you need to.

Pure essence even has 25% off right now as well. DEC25 is the code that works through Christmas

I have used sarms search products in the past and was affiliated with the company at one time. They do have decent products last time I used them, but it has been 2-3 years since I have. One thing to keep in mind however, is that their sarms are ridiculously overpriced and they never offer a discount. 150-200$ a bottle is crazy.

For the best value in top notch product quality, customer service, and great prices, the only sarms I would use is from www.pureessenceresearch.com

I second this experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Www.expressdomesticapache.com

[email protected]

Well... Not really. Seems they have a legit product. You went with what you know. Got what you need but now you learned about something better. Just evelution of the process. Say you didnt find pe, you would go about your day just fine. I wouldnt feel to bad on it. Just have a new option for next time now.

Thanks man. Very true. I am so glad I found this forum.

Top Bottom