napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Gym closures

I'm just taking a break right now and letting my body heal. Doing some cardio to keep the heart pumping.

officially gave into the fact i won't be seeing a gym for a month or two. I bought a wall mount squat rack, barbell with 200 lbs of weight, pretty bad ass bench, and two 115 lb dumbells. hoping those dumbells get here quickly or I wont be able to lift them

officially gave into the fact i won't be seeing a gym for a month or two. I bought a wall mount squat rack, barbell with 200 lbs of weight, pretty bad ass bench, and two 115 lb dumbells. hoping those dumbells get here quickly or I wont be able to lift them
You can do a lot with that. Nice bro

anyone experiencing a situation where their gym is still charging? some gyms are pulling that crap right now so check your bank statements

anyone experiencing a situation where their gym is still charging? some gyms are pulling that crap right now so check your bank statements

I heard a rumor some gyms will still be charging because they offer online courses. Insane. I?m not paying for Sunday morning online yoga with Susan.

Top Bottom