napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

GW blood work does not lie

Dangans

First blood was after Keto for 8 weeks

2nd bloodwork low fat moderate carb and GW for 8 weeks.

d1a6eaa8cf3e7c5025e10b49a5f5215a.jpg

43787d2b9bbc7c97b446ed4d8e33038d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow that's really badass to see real bloodwork on GW and its effect on cholesterol. That is awesome thanks for sharing this.

Wow that's really badass to see real bloodwork on GW and its effect on cholesterol. That is awesome thanks for sharing this.

Thx SDB. Yeah bro GW is the real deal. Plus my hard training and diet I must add

GW is easily the most underestimated sarm(even though it's not really a sarm).Great post Dangans!

thank you for sharing this brother! so awesome, fully expected and im just so happy to see this working for you bro!

thank you for sharing this brother! so awesome, fully expected and im just so happy to see this working for you bro!

For sure bro my Cholesterol has been jacked for years since 2008 total cholesterol was 250 even with strict diet it would drop but not substantially after 2 runs with GW this is the proof. Thank you for advising me to use GW

For sure bro my Cholesterol has been jacked for years since 2008 total cholesterol was 250 even with strict diet it would drop but not substantially after 2 runs with GW this is the proof. Thank you for advising me to use GW

for sure bro!! im happy that it worked so well for you!

Great post Dangans. GW is the truth. I've posted blood work with similar results which says SARMSX continues to put out quality

Great post Dangans. GW is the truth. I've posted blood work with similar results which says SARMSX continues to put out quality

Thx 9th! GW is the real deal! GW will be a staple in my arsenal. My family is known for high Cholesterol.

Top Bottom