napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Great advise

dodger87

Loving the feedback!! Overall been reading through some posts and loving the knowledge given back by members and sources. Might need to have some thick skin at times when asking for some advise lol but hey better to know that not know at all. Keep up good work brothers!!!

Loving the feedback!! Overall been reading through some posts and loving the knowledge given back by members and sources. Might need to have some thick skin at times when asking for some advise lol but hey better to know that not know at all. Keep up good work brothers!!!

Couldn’t agree more the brotherhood here is awesome and thick skin does help but tough love and honesty here is amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

absolutely brother... one thing here.. you will ALWAYS get it straight but its because we care... if i told you everything you just wanted to hear, then i would not give a shit about you period... if i take the time to tell you how it is, its for ONE REASOn, because i truly care and thats how it is here... im really glad you are enjoying it!

Top Bottom