napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Grams on Grams

Coaster86

Is there anyone here blasting over 2 grams or more weekly?! What's the cycle looking like? Pros/Cons?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's very easy to hit over 2G's especially when EQ is involved

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Well if I knew how to edit my post it was meant to be 3. I have fat fingers though. I'm sure you understand. Regardless, depends on what you're running. Short esters it's not that easy. Long esters, yea it's not that difficult. What's your cycles looking like bro? I'm very curious to know.

Well if I knew how to edit my post it was meant to be 3. I have fat fingers though. I'm sure you understand. Regardless, depends on what you're running. Short esters it's not that easy. Long esters, yea it's not that difficult. What's your cycles looking like bro? I'm very curious to know.

I'm cruising right now. 175mg test, 150, deca, 25mg 677 and 5ius. Fat fingers suck and there numb from gh...lol
https://www.isarms.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20214

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Gotcha. I can't get anything below 250mg on cruise or else I'm good for nothing.

That's probably why you keep most of your size. A guy at my gym is your size and he said the exact same thing and he cruises at 250 also.

I've run some blasts that should've killed a bull. 2g test, 1g Deca, 900mg Tren and 1g EQ and 100mg proviron a week. I was a fucking monster, but lethargic af. I had to dial in my prami and aro to get relief. BP was up there as well and I had to take my BP meds without fail.

I've run some blasts that should've killed a bull. 2g test, 1g Deca, 900mg Tren and 1g EQ and 100mg proviron a week. I was a fucking monster, but lethargic af. I had to dial in my prami and aro to get relief. BP was up there as well and I had to take my BP meds without fail.

Bro just add some HGH, insulin, and you'll ready for the pro's.

wow 250 test only gets you 430? I'm a fairly low responder and I'm at 700 a week after injecting 200mg.

That's another typo bro. Sorry my concentration when I open my phone has been on my last post were I'm getting bashed. That's *630 not 430. Which is still not that high considering. My natural test production is fucked from misuse of gear in my younger years. I have ran higher on cruise but that's really not the safest route to take.

That's another typo bro. Sorry my concentration when I open my phone has been on my last post were I'm getting bashed. That's *630 not 430. Which is still not that high considering. My natural test production is fucked from misuse of gear in my younger years. I have ran higher on cruise but that's really not the safest route to take.

You run any HGH bro?

Jesus Christ! That's a fucking cycle there! My BP always gets me when running over 3G. Nose bleeds and shit.

I do not. I have. But my conclusion on gh has been that a majority of it on the black market is fake or the potency is not there for the time you have to put in.

Well you don't have to worry about that here. As long as you have the funds for it we have legit GH sources here. I run it mostly for fat loss and recovery. It's amazing what it does for recovery more than anything in my opinion. Especially at my age (47).

My next blast will be fun that starts next month

1000mg test
500 deca
800 eq
800 mast

3100mg total because of mast and eq

Top Bottom