napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Got a seizure letter? READ THIS

Tazz

Official Rep
V.I.P.
DO NOT EVER RESPOND! SHRED IT AND ACCEPT THE PACKAGE GOODS ARE GONE.

Getting the notice of siezure is pretty much knowledge that's where it ends. If they were gonna grab you, odds are you would have never heard from them until they banged on your front door

Secondly, unlike Fed Ex or UPS, a court order is required to even open or examine the contents of anything shipped via USPS. A search warrant needs to be obtained, unless it was intercepted by US Customs Officials as it entered the US Postal system from abroad.

Once notified of a seizure, there is reason to assume a parcel with your address contained something illegal.

However, you should fear nothing, regardless…. Having a package with your name on it is no crime in anyone's world, regardless of the contents. The reason you shouldn't worry is that no crime or intent to commit a crime has been committed as far as law enforcement can prove, and prove it beyond a reasonable doubt.

Having acted in a manner in which a law has been transgressed is really not a crime you could be imprisoned for or even be found guilty of, UNLESS, it can be proven you KNEW, or reasonably should have known, of the lawlessness of the act and committed the act with the INTENT to circumvent a law.

A package with your name and address on it as the only evidence of you in an act of crime, will never result in a jury finding you guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. All you will do is get the notice, unless the package threatened national security, or, in some cases, a Barney Fife will deliver your package personally and try to become a local hero for upholding law and order, but that's usually for fed ex or UPS packages. Even then though, without your admission, you have nothing to fear, except fear itself.

As long as you admit to nothing beyond your name And your address, and you actually listen to the words known as your Miranda rights and say NOTHING, AND KEEP SAYING NOTHING, you should care less, after all, anyone could mail anyone anything shipped from anywhere and the legal system would come to a complete halt resulting from divorced people, spurned lovers and ex employees in the world mailing each other packages containing illegal goodies.

Seizure rates are only high with International shipments. Order Domestically within the US (or your region) to avoid seizures. Domestic shipment seizure rates are a near 0%.

Last edited:
Please read before being nervous and flipping out on reps/sources as it’s not a big deal.

Wait for the letter and most international sources have a free reship policy.

Last edited:
A post this important should have more views, so to the top it goes. Thanks Tazz for always saying what needs to be said, facts.

This is relieving. Pharmalady is by far the most affordable for orals and Tren H (I use tren for my adhd: acts like Adderral with a very long half-life).
Getting into any issues with the law would be very bad for my income.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey tazz this was a very informative post bro!! Shit it cones to my door and requires signature , i go " aww i wasnt expecting a package from anyone, here let me sign for that". Just that simple

Good to know all of this. Here in the UK it's not a problem but I know in many other countries it is...

I have gotten several of the love letters from uncle Sam. Some in envelopes, some replaced the contents of a package. I just toss it and move on. Post here is right. Admit nothing. I had a cop try to deliver a bulk order. Shows up in plains clothes with my box opened. He asked if my name was blank I said yes. He said do you live here? I said, uh..yeah its my house. He said ok i have
A package I need you to sign for. He looked nervous as fuck. So I grinned and told him I didnt order anything and shit the door . he knocked a few times and went away.

Last edited by a moderator:
This post is spot on and dont let anyone argue that point. Throw it out, but you may have been flagged in customs for attempting to import illegal contraband. Keep that in mind if you order overseas or spend a little more and go domestic

Is anything going on lately at customs? Huge spate of seizures? More scrutiny? I may be looking at 2nd consecutive seizure after changing shipping address... time will tell.

So do they red flag your name or address or both if they seize a package ?

So do they red flag your name or address or both if they seize a package ?

When I was into Cuban cigars I shipped many a box over the years that never made it. It all depends on who is working that day. I recieved a dozen or more of those letters and tossed them all.

Is anything going on lately at customs? Huge spate of seizures? More scrutiny? I may be looking at 2nd consecutive seizure after changing shipping address... time will tell.
Let me put it to you this way bro from someone who received an international package once a month for nearly 4 years. Eventually your luck runs out. Can't keep doing it forever.

Last edited by a moderator:

International is more affordable, because you have to take on the customs risk. Domestic is more expense, because the source takes on that risk. When you order international and your package is seized you get a free reship. When a domestic sources package is seized, their higher cost help with package replacement. That’s why if an international source has a domestic division the prices are always higher. You’d be surprised how many domestic sources had their packages seized, if they gave up every time that happened there would be no domestic suppliers. It boils down to whether you can afford to the let the source take the customs risk or not.

Let me put it to you this way bro from someone who received an international package once a month for nearly 4 years. Eventually your luck runs out. Can't keep doing it forever.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I understand you can't keep doing it forever, but that's a nice ride. I can only imagine how much money you saved versus buying domestic.

I understand you can't keep doing it forever, but that's a nice ride. I can only imagine how much money you saved versus buying domestic.
I'm at the point in my life where I'll just pay a little extra for quality and to not have to watch my tracking number every day to see if I'm going to receive my package or not.

You are one of the fortunate one's there are a lot of people that aren't in that place and never will be. Monthly expenses go up, but not salaries and international allows them to experience what would be otherwise unobtainable. Although temporary, I've made some changes in my life that put me in that international only category as well. In life there's always options, it's nice to be able to choose one and not be in a situation where your forced to take one. A wise person once said; Stop looking at the tracking number and go workout.

Last edited:
So if customs took my order but never sent a letter what does that mean? Is my name burned as far as ordering anything else?

If you never received a letter, how do you know customs intercepted your package? It could be sitting in customs with thousands of other packages waiting to be processed, or it can be lost within customs. They can lose packages just like usps, the only way to really know if it was seized is when you receive a letter.

Top Bottom