bannednutrition.com
sarms.forsale
samson
Steroidify.com
roidvisor
ULTIMA Pharmaceutical        pharmalady        OS Gear
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Got a seizure letter? READ THIS

Is anything going on lately at customs? Huge spate of seizures? More scrutiny? I may be looking at 2nd consecutive seizure after changing shipping address... time will tell.

So do they red flag your name or address or both if they seize a package ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by bigjoe38 View Post
    So do they red flag your name or address or both if they seize a package ?

When I was into Cuban cigars I shipped many a box over the years that never made it. It all depends on who is working that day. I recieved a dozen or more of those letters and tossed them all.

Quote Originally Posted by ComstockZero View Post
    Is anything going on lately at customs? Huge spate of seizures? More scrutiny? I may be looking at 2nd consecutive seizure after changing shipping address... time will tell.
    Let me put it to you this way bro from someone who received an international package once a month for nearly 4 years. Eventually your luck runs out. Can't keep doing it forever.
    Last edited by cbbram; 02-27-2019 at 11:59 AM.
    BioTech Rep -Message me on Wickr messenger for a price list and ordering info. Wickr - cbbram

Quote Originally Posted by ComstockZero View Post
    International is more affordable, because you have to take on the customs risk. Domestic is more expense, because the source takes on that risk. When you order international and your package is seized you get a free reship. When a domestic sources package is seized, their higher cost help with package replacement. That’s why if an international source has a domestic division the prices are always higher. You’d be surprised how many domestic sources had their packages seized, if they gave up every time that happened there would be no domestic suppliers. It boils down to whether you can afford to the let the source take the customs risk or not.

Quote Originally Posted by cbbram View Post
    Let me put it to you this way bro from someone who received an international package once a month for nearly 4 years. Eventually your luck runs out. Can't keep doing it forever.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    I understand you can't keep doing it forever, but that's a nice ride. I can only imagine how much money you saved versus buying domestic.

Quote Originally Posted by moebetter View Post
    I understand you can't keep doing it forever, but that's a nice ride. I can only imagine how much money you saved versus buying domestic.
    I'm at the point in my life where I'll just pay a little extra for quality and to not have to watch my tracking number every day to see if I'm going to receive my package or not.
    BioTech Rep -Message me on Wickr messenger for a price list and ordering info. Wickr - cbbram

You are one of the fortunate one's there are a lot of people that aren't in that place and never will be. Monthly expenses go up, but not salaries and international allows them to experience what would be otherwise unobtainable. Although temporary, I've made some changes in my life that put me in that international only category as well. In life there's always options, it's nice to be able to choose one and not be in a situation where your forced to take one. A wise person once said; Stop looking at the tracking number and go workout.
    Last edited by PharmaLadyRep; 02-27-2019 at 04:26 PM.

So if customs took my order but never sent a letter what does that mean? Is my name burned as far as ordering anything else?

If you never received a letter, how do you know customs intercepted your package? It could be sitting in customs with thousands of other packages waiting to be processed, or it can be lost within customs. They can lose packages just like usps, the only way to really know if it was seized is when you receive a letter.