napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Good source?

Hello, was wondering if Winstrol is normally faked? I been dealing with EC Labs for about a year now and ordered some winny from them and have never noticed anything by taking it. They are a round bright yellow pill, that came in a baggie. But since I’ve had blood test done on the test cyp and it checked out okay I assumed this stuff was legit also. Was just wondering if anyone else has delt with EC labs. They seem really expensive compared to sources on here. Thanks

Winstrol is not normally faked but anything can be faked. It's kinda hard not to notice Winny. I felt the strength increase on the very first day and I had to stop taking it altogether by the end of the first week because my joints were screaming. I've never heard of EC labs and I will suggest using a trusted source from the forum.

Winstrol is not normally faked but anything can be faked. It's kinda hard not to notice Winny. I felt the strength increase on the very first day and I had to stop taking it altogether by the end of the first week because my joints were screaming. I've never heard of EC labs and I will suggest using a trusted source from the forum.

Really they have a website and everything and been in business for over 10years... I wonder if anyone has ever heard of them?

Never heard of them lol. Winny is cheap enough and doesn’t make sense to fake. Underdose? More likely than fake, but no point to underdose it either.

What results were you expecting from the Winnie that you didn't get?

A lot of times guys use certain compounds thinking they're going to get XYZ but their Miss using them or not in a position to use them for that particular result.

What results were you expecting from the Winnie that you didn't get?

A lot of times guys use certain compounds thinking they're going to get XYZ but their Miss using them or not in a position to use them for that particular result.

I was hoping to see something at least a strength increase.

What were your stats G4 starting? What's your exact cycle layout?

39yrs 210lb 6” not sure on the body fat at the moment.. but started on TRT about 2 years ago. 140mg a week Test cyp. Tried a short cycle about 8 weeks at 400mg test to see how my body would react had 0 sides.. I do use HCG. Been lifting on off whole life, got serious 2 years ago.

So is your cyp just TRT or did you increase for this cycle?

You need to know BF%

If everything isn't on point B4 you start a cycle you might miss out on the benefits of the gear.

You need to know BF%

If everything isn't on point B4 you start a cycle you might miss out on the benefits of the gear.

So, I was at 260 pounds fat swole lol then I dieted down natural to 203.. found out my test levels where 200, was feeling weak all the time so I started TRT from a clinic.. well that was way to expensive so after I got the knowledge on how and where to do injections I started getting my test from online sources. I was at 28% BF at 260 then was at 18% at 210. That was last time it was checked. I imagine it’s about 15% to 18% still? When I started TRT I was at 203lb then jumped to 210. When I did my baby cycle lol I went up to 214.

You need to know BF%

So yes, my TRT dose is 140mg a week, 2 days later blood test shows total test 1070. Then I upped it to 300, then to 400 all in 8 week time period just to see how my body reacts. Seems it’s good to go. No bad side effects.

What were you running for a dose on the winny? I've run 20, 30, and 50mg per day cycles and see the benefits pretty quick. Definitely my favorite oral. Like was mentioned you want relatively lower body fat to get the true hardening and vascularity effects from it. The strength and endurance you should notice regardless though.

What were you running for a dose on the winny? I've run 20, 30, and 50mg per day cycles and see the benefits pretty quick. Definitely my favorite oral. Like was mentioned you want relatively lower body fat to get the true hardening and vascularity effects from it. The strength and endurance you should notice regardless though.

50mg a day.. let’s say I am 18% body fat.. I already have good vascularity arms and legs mostly of course no abs or chest veins but I expect that. But no strength gains is what I am saying. To tell you the truth I didn’t even notice much strength gains on 400 Test either. Maybe my body just don’t accept steroids lol ....

400 test cyp walked up over 8 weeks you might not have really noticed much. About week 6 you were really getting to the meat of it where you would have started getting gains. 50mg/day is a good dose of winny. Its a wonder drug for sure. I would get some from a source here and give it a go. Maybe you were eating sugar or salt pills. Lol...

Make sure when you bump your test up that high you want to run an ai with it as well to try and minimize the estro side effects. You'd be better off getting your bf % down a little but you've made some phenomenal changes from 260 to where you are today. Keep up the hard work.

Make sure when you bump your test up that high you want to run an ai with it as well to try and minimize the estro side effects. You'd be better off getting your bf % down a little but you've made some phenomenal changes from 260 to where you are today. Keep up the hard work.

I have some armidex on hand just in case 👍 thanks for the advice and communication. Lol yeah you are right I probably was taking a sugar pill..

Top Bottom