napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

good domestic peptide place?

i've ordered from geopeptides before, not too sure about them. any recommendations? i don't wanna worry about whether my igf1 is fake or not, good rep and quality is a must. thanks guys

i've ordered from geopeptides before, not too sure about them. any recommendations? i don't wanna worry about whether my igf1 is fake or not, good rep and quality is a must. thanks guys

I have used geo before, they are hit and miss at best and sometimes under dosed. I would recommend for you to use ANY of our sources on this board as they are of the highest quality, and can be found under the forums sources tab

yeh man i have, but a lot of them don't offer peptides. and pharmalady for example charges 180 for the same amount of igf1 most places charge 60-80. unless my list has some sort of typo. preferably looking for more of a legal research based peptides company

Since we're on the subject of domestic peptide suppliers, I just bought some cabergoline from Madison James Research company. Anyone have any feedback on them for legitimacy?

yeh hgh based stuff. hgh fragment etc. i know hipo has that tho. i think ghrp won't work for me as it stimulates the pituitary. so i'd have to look and see which ones would work. anything that will aid in fat loss etc. lookin for domestic that is more of a legal research company pref, good prices all that. there are a ton out there but who knows which one.

I like progen their products are going to be you get what you pay for.
These guys http://uspeptides.com/
Don't have every peptide but you pay a little more and the quality is much better.
Other than that if you want with out a doubt real quality peptides then go join over at datbtrue.com and ask for toms peptides.

Cheers!

I used to order from purchase. It was hit and miss.

They are totally hit and miss lol. Like playing a slot machine...
I just ordered T3 from Evolution. Ive never used them before. Going to order t4 and some other stuff if it works out ok.
Never tried Evolution before.

Yeah dude you don't want ghrps if you have a pituitary problem. I would personally spend the extra $ on pharma lady to get real stuff rather than risk getting shit with a domestic peptide monger. A lot of the companies are owned by the same assholes and just want quick cash

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Peptides warehouse.com

Have had nothing but good experiences with them.

Nonsense that guy got kicked from being sponsor because he had bunk shit and spewed BS from his mouth too.

Ask me about Phurious Pharma!
Use code 'JS5' for 5% off any order!

I was gonna rep for him and he gave me crap ipamorelin

Ask me about Phurious Pharma!
Use code 'JS5' for 5% off any order!

Top Bottom