napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Good Deals on Appetite Suppressants?

Orbit

Ok, I admit it, my appetite has been going fucking nuts lately and I need to make more sober (ie, not under the influence of anabolics) dietary choices.

So far, Tazz has me hooked up with Sibutramine from Pharmacom but I want to branch out a bit and see what else I can explore. Any takes on Phen, Merida, other Sibutramine sources, OTC remedies, etc? Your prefered sources would be a bonus. I'd love to hear your experiences. ECA works great but I want to check out all that is offered.

Best wishes,
Orbit

Ok, I admit it, my appetite has been going fucking nuts lately and I need to make more sober (ie, not under the influence of anabolics) dietary choices.

So far, Tazz has me hooked up with Sibutramine from Pharmacom but I want to branch out a bit and see what else I can explore. Any takes on Phen, Merida, other Sibutramine sources, OTC remedies, etc? Your prefered sources would be a bonus. I'd love to hear your experiences. ECA works great but I want to check out all that is offered.

Best wishes,
Orbit

It surprises me that I don see more diet medications offered being that many guys try to drop body fat at some time during the year and get their %'s in the low digits but you don't see them really offered?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

There are quite a few offered but very few of which show decent losses at a fair pricepoint. DNP is up there and IFFFFF you can find decent T3, it usually makes the cut. What else?

There are quite a few offered but very few of which show decent losses at a fair pricepoint. DNP is up there and IFFFFF you can find decent T3, it usually makes the cut. What else?

I was thinking more like phentermine type meds, I Wasn't thinking about DNP and T3 but there are Things out there, but those are to extreme for me. Phentermine helps kill the hunger in the evening plus helps with energy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I think you are chasing crutches for weight loss instead of putting in the hard work of proper diet, nutrition, training and cardio
Bro...you are full of justifications and excuses...and short on discipline, willpower and commitment

Best wishes,
Orbit

Best appetite suppressant I've ever used was food. 5 small meals of similar macros eaten every 3 hours of the day keeps the hunger away. Even if you are still hungry after eating you only have to wait 3 more hours before you can eat again. In between meals just slam water and sugar free coffee like a hunger crazied crackhead. I also find that the carbonation in diet drinks really helps fill my stomach in between meals and the sweet taste keeps me from running to the store and buying ice cream or other sugar filled foods.

Lol @ the comment about sober eating. High dose test and EQ will do that to you along with a few others

Last edited:
Who is selling Phentermine worth buying these days? There seems like a ton of fake or shitty versions flooding the market.

Top Bottom