napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Glotropin Questions

Scott Weiland

Hey Everyone,

I have a couple questions about Glotropin hoping you can help..

As I understand it:

1) Glotropin is a re-labeled generic. YES/NO? (If so what exactly does re-labeled mean. Like it was just a generic that was given a UGL name?)

2) If its a generic will this mean I need to 2x 3x my dosage? I know everyone is different; I'm just asking theoretically. As a reference I did 2iu of pharma for 30 days and retained water, but got fat loss after a couple months. Backed it down to 1iu maintenance dose and still had slow but consistent results; which I'm very cool with.

3) I see Glotropin gets alright reviews here. Any concerns about generics here? I never thought I would consider generic but goddamn pharma costs are sky high. I know you get what you pay for.

4) Most important to me: Is Glotropin a 192aa?

Thanks for everyone's help and opinions.

Thanks my man.. your links answer 3/4 of my questions. So what do you think about the dosing? Serostim 1iu = Glotropin = Xiu? Meaning.. like what is the equivalent in terms of potency?

Thanks my man.. your links answer 3/4 of my questions. So what do you think about the dosing? Serostim 1iu = Glotropin = Xiu? Meaning.. like what is the equivalent in terms of potency?
In my opinion I've used both 1iu of Serostim = 3iu - 4ius of Glotropin.

Serostim is by far the best HGH I've ever used.

Top Bottom