napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Global anabolic vs. Thaiger pharmacy

Mramos945

Looking at this two labs, which one do you guys prefer? Looking to grab sum Test,Tren ace, Anavar, winny, clen.!! Help a confused mind out read the reviews but still cant decided

I usualy stay with Global always gtg and oil is smooth with no pip.. but both are good it all boils down to price and preference. Tbh

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

I get positive feedback on both brands. Global is vials and Thaiger is ampules if that makes a difference. Platinum Biotech Test is my go to.

Ive tried them a really long time ago and i went with Global Anabolics and there stuff was VERY good. Probably overdosed a tad bit.

Thaigers reputation is even better than GA and I would have went with them but they only have ampules like cbbram which can be inconvenient to use.

Pharma Lady is discontinuing selling the Thaiger Pharma brand. Once stock is gone she will no longer replenish.

Well that sucks. I'll have to find sumone elses to buy from thaiger is my favorite never had an issue with them. Zero pip and on point...

Well that sucks. I'll have to find sumone elses to buy from thaiger is my favorite never had an issue with them. Zero pip and on point...

The dbol I got from thaiger I was not happy with. I didn't get the gains I would normally expect from dbol.

Top Bottom