napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Global anabolic review

Naes

Ok. So I'm little over 3 weeks into my cycle. Running Test-E, Dbol, Aromison, and cycle assist. 500mg weekly of test, started at 30mg every day of dbol had to move it up to 40mg. 12.5mg of Aromison eod and of course cycle assist every day. Now having said that. I am not carrying any bloat associated with dbol. Probably could run a lot higher on dosage. Test is smooth. I do have Doms a day or two after pin on right side not left. Could be me sometimes my hand isn't smooth. Its not anything I worry about. Couldn't really tell you if the Aromison is working or not but I take it. I don't feel any stronger. I just now this week feel the endurance and muscle recovery. I hope this is helpful. My weight is up but so is my caloric intake. I am gaining some with out the fat. But remember this is my first aas cycle. So I'm learning my body on it where as I know which PH work on me. So it's a learning process.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Re: RE: Re: Global anabolic review

RickRock said:
Thanks for the review brother
Anytime. I still have 9 weeks left on test so I'll keep everyone updated.

Naes said:
Ok. So I'm little over 3 weeks into my cycle. Running Test-E, Dbol, Aromison, and cycle assist. 500mg weekly of test, started at 30mg every day of dbol had to move it up to 40mg. 12.5mg of Aromison eod and of course cycle assist every day. Now having said that. I am not carrying any bloat associated with dbol. Probably could run a lot higher on dosage. Test is smooth. I do have Doms a day or two after pin on right side not left. Could be me sometimes my hand isn't smooth. Its not anything I worry about. Couldn't really tell you if the Aromison is working or not but I take it. I don't feel any stronger. I just now this week feel the endurance and muscle recovery. I hope this is helpful. My weight is up but so is my caloric intake. I am gaining some with out the fat. But remember this is my first aas cycle. So I'm learning my body on it where as I know which PH work on me. So it's a learning process.

Im a little concerned. 3 weeks in on 500mg of test and dbol to? U should see a significant change in your body.

Im also concerned... 40 mg of dbol should have you completely blown up by now... you would not have seen much from test yet but dbol should have put significant size on you... how much weight have you gained? you said you don't feel stronger? another very bad sign... you should pushing serious weight ESPECIALLY with you eating more calories as well... im not sure you have much quality there at all bro

cmb5017 said:
Naes said:

Im a little concerned. 3 weeks in on 500mg of test and dbol to? U should see a significant change in your body.
You would think. I'm fuller looking but really that's it. Not sure if the dbol is up to par or if I need a higher dose. Not sure yet. I'm optimistic that the test is going to finish out strong.

DylanGemelli said:
Im also concerned... 40 mg of dbol should have you completely blown up by now... you would not have seen much from test yet but dbol should have put significant size on you... how much weight have you gained? you said you don't feel stronger? another very bad sign... you should pushing serious weight ESPECIALLY with you eating more calories as well... im not sure you have much quality there at all bro
I was 195 at the beginning which was the end of my cut. When I started my cycle I started my increase in calories. I am 205 in the morning. And yeah my strength really isn't any different. I'm back to where I was before the cut. They only difference I see is I'm a little more full looking and this week I have a lot of endurance in the gym.

That could just be from your diet alone man, I would not be happy with results like that but that's just me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Achilles87 said:
That could just be from your diet alone man, I would not be happy with results like that but that's just me.

Kind of what I was thinking.. Now I'm waiting to see if the test works

I hope it turns out good, it always sucks not getting solid gear. Let us know how it goes brother.

Achilles87 said:
I hope it turns out good, it always sucks not getting solid gear. Let us know how it goes brother.

Will do brother

I would have stellar results of that stack in 3 weeks. .but everone is different but after 4 days I can usually see a change in my body

Are you splitting the dbol doses throughout the day? Because it has a short half life......just checking btw

Ayo said:
Are you splitting the dbol doses throughout the day? Because it has a short half life......just checking btw

Yeah I was splitting the dosage up evenly. If I'm not mistaken it's only a 8hr half life.

That's strange that it hasn't given you more noticeable and and strength but hopefully by the forth week you should have nice gains and strength but usually by the first week you should have noticed changes because dbol is recommended at only 4 weeks so keep us updated on and changes

Ayo said:
That's strange that it hasn't given you more noticeable and and strength but hopefully by the forth week you should have nice gains and strength but usually by the first week you should have noticed changes because dbol is recommended at only 4 weeks so keep us updated on and changes

Will do brother

Saiyan said:
Global anabolic from Pharma Lady?
Yeah. Dealing with her. Is awesome. I'm just not sure if I'm a none responder to dbol or what. I'm going to up my dosage one more time Sunday and see where it goes.

Naes said:
Saiyan said:
Global anabolic from Pharma Lady?
Yeah. Dealing with her. Is awesome. I'm just not sure if I'm a none responder to dbol or what. I'm going to up my dosage one more time Sunday and see where it goes.

Well please keep us posted. I'm considering placing an order with her soon.

Naes said:
Ayo said:

Yeah I was splitting the dosage up evenly. If I'm not mistaken it's only a 8hr half life.

Sir the Dianabol half life is under 5 hours so dose it accordingly.

As for claims of no results please post your full daily eating plan and your training schedule

Top Bottom