napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Ghost Tren Ace 125

44YOGearHead

So it pays to be the henchman of the "Capo de tutti capi" aka Godfather of GAINZ. We all know Valhalla closed shop (hence the MCT label not a GHOST label) so to acquire some new is a blessing in itself. I'll be adding this elixir of Odin to my blast. Norse God King NY looking out for his faithful Warrior The 44, aka the Chocolate Viking, aka Hershey Thor, aka The Walking Orgasm and hooked your boy up.
Don't hate me cuz you ain't me... I'm hard at work trying to get him to reconsider the idea of occasional special releases for the public. Probably won't happen, but if it does...

2cfdf5b75b2c8da3374e096e223ffdc6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That will last you what... A couple days? Lol

Lol, I could tap the bottle on this in 6 pins if I was being greedy. However this is a precious commodity now so I'm gonna stretch it a bit bro.

Gawd... I ration so piss poor. Pinned 2cc for 250mg. Guess I'll be pinning 500mg a week. Test Cyp, Deca, Tren Ace, Superdrol with a side of bad assery.
We won't discuss dosages of each... you'd literally shit. NY knows though.

I got this hat embroidered today but somehow feel I should send it to 44

a1b9d3e9dc82e779378355f1225c6c08.jpg

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

We shall keep our cycles to ourselves..lol I'm probably going make myself a 150/150 ghost tren ace test Ace for this week. Pinning schedule .. Secret. Lol
I'll take six of em.... lol
Damnn almost done my Valhalla ace. Thank the Norse Gods got some cyp and other Viking goods stashed for my summer run

Why you gotta tease us bro???

[Use the name Sdbronco for 10% off your order! Pm me for Titan Research price list]

Why you gotta tease us bro???

[Use the name Sdbronco for 10% off your order! Pm me for Titan Research price list]

Not a tease bro, it's a call out to NY letting him see that the world needs some GHOST [emoji317] dropped... say maybe 100 vials? Just for the sake of exclusivity and GAINZ. Think of it like Nike releasing an exclusive shoe never meant for the general public but made for MJ himself. Epic.

I'll consider for sure.... The world does need it [emoji317][emoji317]

Man I wanted to try that infamous Tren ace but you literally closed up shop right after I got your price list. If you open back up don't forget about me all I need is a measly 20ml or two

Gawd... I ration so piss poor. Pinned 2cc for 250mg. Guess I'll be pinning 500mg a week. Test Cyp, Deca, Tren Ace, Superdrol with a side of bad assery.
We won't discuss dosages of each... you'd literally shit. NY knows though.

Mmmm.....my brother from another mother
You need to be pinning ACE at least EOD...twice a week can put you on a bit of a roller coaster

I'll consider for sure.... The world does need it [emoji317][emoji317]
......and email me one month out prior to said limited release. (Want to be a Viking warrior! )

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Top Bottom