napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Getting sperm frozen??

Wooshort

Has anybody did this? Is it a good idea if you want to have more kids?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Has anybody did this? Is it a good idea if you want to have more kids?

Is this a serious question? Do you mean going to a sperm bank? I hope you mean that and not freezing your own swimmers

Ya it’s serious. I do mean your own swimmers because I heard it kills your sperm count.

Ya it’s serious. I do mean your own swimmers because I heard it kills your sperm count.

Well bro, you can't just freeze your own sperm at home and expect them to be viable. There's cryogenics involved which is why I asked if you meant a sperm bank.

Going on cycle does lower sperm count, but coming off and doing pct restores that. Maybe that's where you are confused, because the lowered count isn't permanent unless you stay on

I know that I meant getting it done through I place that does it. Not keeping it in a dixi cup in your fridge.

Well bro, you can't just freeze your own sperm at home and expect them to be viable. There's cryogenics involved which is why I asked if you meant a sperm bank.

Going on cycle does lower sperm count, but coming off and doing pct restores that. Maybe that's where you are confused, because the lowered count isn't permanent unless you stay on

Ok cool thank bro. I thought it was permanent.

Top Bottom