sarms.forsale
bannednutrition

napsgear
samson
steroidify
roidvisor
ultimapharmaceuticals        pharmalady        osgear
Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Get the best quality and service here with 1-Stop Domestic Shop gear!

Now is the time to stock up and get ready for that cycle that can literally transform your body.

Hit me up in PM for a list!

If you are interested in seeing our newest updated price list drop me a PM, or send me a message on wickrme mobile app. Username RickRock13

1 stop domestic shop is as good as it gets for high quality domestic gear

If you are interested in seeing our newest updated price list drop me a PM, or send me a message on wickrme mobile app. Usernske RickRock13

1 stop domestic shop is as good as it gets for high quality domestic gear

Who else needs a list? Send me a PM and ill get you hooked up

My next blast will be starting mid November and the cycle will be

Test - 750mg to 1g per week
    Primo - 600mg per week
    Deca - 300 to 400mg per week
    Proviron - 50mg per day

All from 1 stop domestic shop

Looking forward to that run and getting some quality gains!!

I have the newest updated list with all of our awesome products from our two top notch sources, pinnacle and Axiom.

Send me a PM for a price list. You can also reach me on wickrme mobile app. Username RickRock13

Send me a PM for our newest uodated price list

Pinnacle Proviron 25mg.

I'll be adding this is to my next blast with test, primo, and deca starting mid next month

Who's ready to get those winter bulk cycles ready? Send me a PM and ill get you setup with a cycle and our extensive price list from 1 stop domestic shop

Nice RickRock!

Our Provision goes with anything and everything. I just finished 6 weeks at 50mg a day along with my TRT dose of Axiom Test E at 150mg a week, split in 2 pins, and 3iu of our Generic HGH.

Can't wait for end of January when I will be starting my 16 week Primo cycle.

It just keeps getting better...

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock View Post
    Pinnacle Proviron 25mg.

I'll be adding this is to my next blast with test, primo, and deca starting mid next month

Awesome RickRock!

Our Proviron goes with anything and everything. I just finished an 8 week course along with my TRT dose of 150mg Axiom Test E a week, split in 2 pins, along with my Generic HGH dose of 3iu a day.

I can't wait for the start of my Primo cycle in late January. It's going to be amazing...

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock View Post
    Pinnacle Proviron 25mg.