napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Genpharma Review?

marktheshark

Hey guys, newb. Just registered was using Evolutionary forums but have found and heard good things about the isarms forums. I recently got Test C 250 Genpharma . My boy was getting good gains from it and Im feeling good so far, any experiences? I've researched and heard possibly the brands products have been underdosed. It's hard to know with all this cus it seems for any brand most people have mixed opinions.. let me know if you guys know anything about this brand recently?

I haven’t heard anything on the brand recently at all. Sorry can’t help you there.

Ha. If you think most brands have mixed opinions, then you haven’t really heard of Robolics. You’ll be hard pressed to find anything bad written about us. You won’t find a product better than Robo. That’s a guarantee. [emoji1377]

I haven’t heard anything on the brand recently at all. Sorry can’t help you there.

Ha. If you think most brands have mixed opinions, then you haven’t really heard of Robolics. You’ll be hard pressed to find anything bad written about us. You won’t find a product better than Robo. That’s a guarantee. [emoji1377]

Agreed! Robo is the shit. Winter bulk cycle will be ordered from Robo in a couple weeks.

Top Bottom