napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Geneza Test Enth 250 legit or not now in 2018

tgensin

Hey guys,

Wondering if anyone has used any Geneza test E 250 recently. I ordered a bunch for TRT and am pinning Sub Q. I've used it before but this was back in 2016 and it was legit for me then. I'm just a lot more paronoid now than I was before. I really need this to be legit and i've seen a lot of iffy reviews lately. I should have done my research before hand but I just went ahead and ordered it because it worked for me last time..... Did all the research later, sadly. I've only pinned 2 times so far and i've gotten small lumps under skin but no redness or pain so I think its just normal with sub Q.

I'm tired of feeling like shit all the time so I really need this stuff to be legit for long times TRT.

Any help would be nice, thanks.

Bloodwork... That's the responsible way of validating your Testosterone not asking on the forum.

The great New york, where everything sucks, is expensive, and hard to get done. Hence why I got test through a ugl.
Most of us here use privatemdlabs.com for our bloodwork. Not sure if it's illegal in your state. I hope that test works out for you because no one likes to be screwed over. Next time I highly recommend using an ISARMs forum sponsor/source.

If that test doesn't work out for you Pharma Lady's Testoviron 300 (Test E) is proven to be more than satisfactory.

Let me know if you need anything...

[email protected]

Most of us here use privatemdlabs.com for our bloodwork. Not sure if it's illegal in your state. I hope that test works out for you because no one likes to be screwed over. Next time I highly recommend using an ISARMs forum sponsor/source.

If that test doesn't work out for you Pharma Lady's Testoviron 300 (Test E) is proven to be more than satisfactory.

Let me know if you need anything...

[email protected]

Thanks for the input, really appreciate it man.

Top Bottom