napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

genevatropin

terry555

hello can someone help. i pinned 10 iu of geneva tropin..waited 3.5hrs took the serum test and the result was a level of just 5...I was hoping for around 30..lab says up to 3 is normal...so should i dump the gear or should i pin a few vials per day! ???

5 to me would be under dosed, don't quote me on it, but I did copy this from the internet don't know how true this is but some biochemists agree to it As a molecular biochemist that routinely works with peptides I can tell you guys a simple test that you can do at home to see if your HGH is the real deal. Also, for those of you that have red welts, itching, and sore spots at injection sites, I will explain here briefly what is likely going on.

You all know the HCG test with the pregnancy strips so I won't go into that. To test you HGH,
1. Reconstitute it.
2. Bring a pot of water to a boil.
3. Put your HGH vial (which you are sacrificing) into the boiling water for 2 min.
4. Look to see if the solution turns milky/cloudy white.

If your HGH is real it will turn cloudy/milky white after this procedure.

5. Let the vial set aside at room temperature for one day.
6. If the solution becomes clear again and you don't see any milkyness then the HGH is fake.

Posted below is a COA obtained from a large manufacturer. Note the contaminants that are commonly found in HGH powders and their threshold limit values per WHO regulations. HGH is produced through recombinant gene expression in e.coli bacteria. These bacteria produce a lot of toxins in the manufacturing process that are painstakingly removed from the HGH whilst maintaining HGH in its active form.

Depending on the quality of the isolation process varying amounts of these toxins will be present in the powder. Even the most expensive HGH preparations will contain at least some of these toxins. These bacterial produced toxins are likely the cause of many of the skin reactions reported here as they are triggers for the bodies immune response. They are nothing to worry about so long as they are not present in any lethal quantity which they are nowhere near.

Sounds super underdosed to say the least. If you’re pinning 20-30iu, that’s would be crazy and how long would your current stash last?

I would be contacting the source.

There are just so many factors... How was it shipped? How many times was it shipped since manufactured? How was it stored? How long has it been mixed? These are all rhetorical questions but by the time you have HGH in hand it loses a lot of potency. It's a very fragile compound. I don't even bother testing HGH anymore. If I get the typical sides then I know it's real and try to get the best out of it.

Never heard of testing HGH to see if its fake or real like this, anyone ever done this? How reliable is this?

Never heard of testing HGH to see if its fake or real like this, anyone ever done this? How reliable is this?

I never did it, Do not quote me on this as I said I found this on the internet. I Do not think it is reliable because if it was everyone would test it this way, But since OP has a reading of only 5 i would first ask for reimbursement from the source he got it from and OP has an extra vial and does not plan on using it then why not give it a try!

I never did it, Do not quote me on this as I said I found this on the internet. I Do not think it is reliable because if it was everyone would test it this way, But since OP has a reading of only 5 i would first ask for reimbursement from the source he got it from and OP has an extra vial and does not plan on using it then why not give it a try!

I thought that medical professionals do test it the same way.

Before anything I’d get igf-1 and gh serum levels tested. This is your baseline. To test the potency of the hgh, pin 10iu and then get gh serum tested 3 hours later.
That’s one important number. The other is how well your body uses it. So work up to your cruising dose. For me currently it’s 4iu. After I am on 4iu for a bit, I’ll get my igf-1 retested. That shows how our body is utilizing it.

I thought that medical professionals do test it the same way.

Before anything I’d get igf-1 and gh serum levels tested. This is your baseline. To test the potency of the hgh, pin 10iu and then get gh serum tested 3 hours later.
That’s one important number. The other is how well your body uses it. So work up to your cruising dose. For me currently it’s 4iu. After I am on 4iu for a bit, I’ll get my igf-1 retested. That shows how our body is utilizing it.

I thought so too.
OP pinned 10ius and his reading was 5

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you can afford the pens get them. They are premixed and have a patent on the preservatives etc and the loss of potency is enormously less. They are not cheap.

Yea that’s dismal. I’d be contacting my source.
You can't always blame the source. I ordered some HGH once that was delayed during shipment and it took 21 days to arrive. HGH can lose up to 1/3 potency every day it's not refrigerated. I could only imagine 21 days. Unless you get it straight from the pharmacy right out of the cooler it's impossible to know where the degradation occurred.

You can't always blame the source. I ordered some HGH once that was delayed during shipment and it took 21 days to arrive. HGH can lose up to 1/3 potency every day it's not refrigerated. I could only imagine 21 days. Unless you get it straight from the pharmacy right out of the cooler it's impossible to know where the degradation occurred.

The source should absolutely be notified. Although not necessarily blaming. There should be some sort of accountability.
And do you mean 1/3 potency as a percentage of what’s left after each days degradation? Because if it’s 1/3 of the total than by day three it’s crap.
There’s many new studies showing it NOT as fragile as they original thought. Even to shock from say a drop. I’ll have to see if I can find them again.
I’m trying to come up with a few extra bucks to get my labs done. It’s about $150 for the two of them.

And do you mean 1/3 potency as a percentage of what’s left after each days degradation? Because if it’s 1/3 of the total than by day three it’s crap.

I'll post the video I watched later. Yes if your HGH is exposed to prolonged extreme temperatures and mishandling during shipment it could have lost most of it's potency by the time you get it.

I'll post the video I watched later. Yes if your HGH is exposed to prolonged extreme temperatures and mishandling during shipment it could have lost most of it's potency by the time you get it.

If only we could get someone from the local clinic to hand it over ll

Here is what I have
6b5cd3706bb422961f363c292484bc3d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom