napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Gear testing

Mason

Hey what’s happening everyone hope all is well. So I bought a cycle of test cyp and dinabol along with some exemestane. Up to this point I’ve only messed with prohormones. I got this cycle hand to hand from “that guy” at the gym lol. I’d like to test it just to be on the safe side and I seen the tests on amazon but they had bum reviews so my question is how do you guys test your gear? Hey thanks in advance everyone and ya e a good one ✌🏻

Get bloodwork done. Before and mid cycle. With Cypionate it’s best to wait at least 4 weeks ideally drawn at week 5 or 6. The Dbol will act quickly so I would possibly wait 4 weeks if it were me.

Hey DeathDefier sorry for such a late response I was with out service for a minute, actually it was kinda nice with no phone for a minute. But hey thanks for the advice!! I will definitely get blood work on week 4. Test seems gtg, however the dinabol I’ve been on for 8 days at 30mg per day and zip zero nada, so not sure if it’s bunk or what. Maybe up it to 40mg or give it another week to see 🤷🏻*♂️. Again thanks for the response and advice. Have a good one brotha ✌🏻

Top Bottom