napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Gallbladder

marcusdavis23

Hey guys just found out I'm having surgery on the ol gallbladder next week. So far all I have researched is your diet must change big time. Has anyone had the surgery? A few inner web blogs stated to reduce protein, eat more healthier fats, stay away from grains and dairy products. Just wondering if you did have the surgery what things you had to change to keep your gains? Glad I just got off cycle cause there is so much crap on this list of stuff not to take before the surgery it's unreal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys just found out I'm having surgery on the ol gallbladder next week. So far all I have researched is your diet must change big time. Has anyone had the surgery? A few inner web blogs stated to reduce protein, eat more healthier fats, stay away from grains and dairy products. Just wondering if you did have the surgery what things you had to change to keep your gains? Glad I just got off cycle cause there is so much crap on this list of stuff not to take before the surgery it's unreal.

Eat green apples the pectin is good to flush the gallbladder

I had mine out last summer. It's true my diet had completely changed. I can't handle dairy. I even had to stop the whey protein. It would go right though me and mess me up. I was never a big fan of fried foods but that is also something I can no longer deal with. It affects everyone differently, some people don't have to change their diet. I noticed that it got easier after about 3 months. Your liver has to compensate for the lack of a gallbladder and it takes a few months. Make sure you actually NEED to have it out. If it's not clogged with stones they may be taking it out prematurely. There are options. Good luck bro!

Top Bottom