napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

FY'ZEQ Pharmaceutical

builder96

Hello all! I am new here and am doing a review of some gear! I've known the owner of this pharma for a while.
Test Cyp 300 is definitely good quality, some people I know use it along with DECA 450. They are having some killer results,along with injectable winny, tren,test,mast,and Winny tabs,anavar tabs. I use the test cyp 300 as part of my TRT Therapy and love the quality of the gear. PIP is pretty much nothing, and results are awesome.

builder96 said:
Hello all! I am new here and am doing a review of some gear! I've known the owner of this pharma for a while.
Test Cyp 300 is definitely good quality, some people I know use it along with DECA 450. They are having some killer results,along with injectable winny, tren,test,mast,and Winny tabs,anavar tabs. I use the test cyp 300 as part of my TRT Therapy and love the quality of the gear. PIP is pretty much nothing, and results are awesome.

Excellent to hear and thanks for posting the review... This is the type of thing we need here bro... Good reviews... I am definitely not familiar with them and I would venture to guess many are not so its always good to have someone shed light on new sources or at least ones that we are not too familiar with... Thank you for contributing...

How was shipping time, discretion, pricing etc.? All good as well?

DylanGemelli said:
builder96 said:

Excellent to hear and thanks for posting the review... This is the type of thing we need here bro... Good reviews... I am definitely not familiar with them and I would venture to guess many are not so its always good to have someone shed light on new sources or at least ones that we are not too familiar with... Thank you for contributing...

Hey,Dylan! Yes I know. And the shipping is a small priority mail box. Double wrapped inside. I am a rep for them so I can give some discounts. A bottle of test usually runs for $80 without a discount but everyone on here is welcome to get a good discount on all of the products. With the discount its $60 He has primo also and I am wanting to try that out to see how it goes. I would like to do a labmax on the primo but am not sure how that is done. Shipping is usually successful and fast.
Let me know how I can do the labmax if possible.

builder96 said:
DylanGemelli said:
builder96 said:

Hey,Dylan! Yes I know. And the shipping is a small priority mail box. Double wrapped inside. I am a rep for them so I can give some discounts. A bottle of test usually runs for $80 without a discount but everyone on here is welcome to get a good discount on all of the products. With the discount its $60 He has primo also and I am wanting to try that out to see how it goes. I would like to do a labmax on the primo but am not sure how that is done. Shipping is usually successful and fast.
Let me know how I can do the labmax if possible.

Excellent man... If you are interested in sponsorship, shoot me a pm as well...

Top Bottom