napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Fun Cycle from Pharmacon

Orbit

I'm in the early stages of a very fun cycle from Pharmacon. Tazz gets mucho props here.

I am 212 lbs, 6'!', moderately strong on my lifts and carrying an unfortunate amount of BF. Lucky, I can modify my body composition lickety-split in almost any situation.

The total compounds used are listed below. I list anabolics, orals, SARMS, the fat burners, AI's and PCT products. The list is long but I promise they all serve their place.

Test Cyp (600mg split into two days)
Deca (500 mg split into 2 days)

Anadrol (TBD)
Winstrol (TBD)
Anavar (50mg run thoughtout the end of the entire cycle)
Pharmacom's Mix 2 (Test PP, Tren Ace, NPP)

MK 677
MK 2866
GW 501516

Sibutramine
Yohimbine

Exemestane
Caber

For PCT, I'm looking at Enhance Athelete HCG prior to a basic PCT run; Clomid/Nolva and the standard.

To clarify here, this is a kinda mutant cycle which transitions from a DEC/TEST/ORAL phase to a quick "test only bridge" into a SHORT ESTER "CUT 'EM UP" phase & then ends with a a session of HCG and a traditional PCT which includes low-level SARMS to help maintain gains. I will continue this thread with photos of the gear arriving and detailed training/physique updates.

Thanks, yall! And thanks Tazz!

Last edited:
You say you are carrying an unfortunate amount of BF but
"I can modify my body composition lickety-split in almost any situation."
????
Then why don't you... before you cycle????
Makes no sense....I think you delude yourself

Btw...PharmaCom Mix 2 contains Test/Tren/Mast...not NPP

Truthfully this cycle looks like a mess...you don't even list the weeks

Last edited:
Thats a lot of orals.....and ur running a cycle...what u call a bridge....then another cycle?!!! How long is this entire thing? How many cycles have u done? How did you devise this?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Good god what a mess.
A. Steroids are not fat brurners
B. This must be only a 6 week cycle since you are running anavar the ENTIRE cycle. You do realize orals shouldn't be ran more than 6 weeks right?
C. Why the hell are you using so many orals, you do realize the toxicity?
D. If you are "cutting" up why are you using deca? From my understanding most use this for size
E.why would you use a mix if you don't know what's in it?

This seems less like a fun cycle and more like a throw stuff at the wall and see if it sticks

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

@orbit

Hit BigBiz up for sure. That's a lot of gear that seems randomly assembled.

Cycle needs work brother, you have the quality products you need, you just need to use them right , you can't be running a mess cycle like that, aswell pharmamix 2 doesn't have NPP, and that oral count is insane.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So basically you are running a cycle, bridging with test only , then running another cycle, then pct'ing. Sounds like you over thought this brother., you shouldn't be bridging on test unless you are on trt.

Last edited:
I'm lost..you're starting ANOTHER cycle???
Didn't you just post you were on a long cycle of Test/Deca and T3???
Do you ever PCT?...do you ever come off..or do you just continuously use?..cuz that's what it looks like
Do you even have a clue what are doing???
You are setting yourself up for a world of damage

you really need to post your stats!

Weight
Body fat %
Years of training
Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run)
PCT for each cycle
Goals

Last edited:
To clarify, this is all a matter of perspective. It's actually multiple cycles bridged together into a single project: The deca cycle, the short ester cycle and a quick SARMS cycle. The convolution is what makes it fun!

Last edited:
Oh and stats for Buen:

35 years old
6'1"
224 lbs.
18% BF
16 years of training
4th cycle
Goals: To get swole and swollen and then to harden up the swollen part with the last half!

Bro! You have work to do with your BF% before running a cycle. Your setup is reckless and isn't going to work miracles there.

If you've been training 16 years, your diet and training should be on point. How are you 18% after 4 cycles and 16 yrs of training?

I would advice reassessing the entire 'project' before you waste a bunch of money and tank your health.

Although it seems that you have your mind made up and I doubt anyone can tell you anything at this point.

Good luck.

Thanks for the well wishing but, no, you're wrong. I'm all for helpful input! I got another long while on this project and don't mind messing with things.

Phase one of the cycle has been simple: run Deca and Test with some oral help and get super strong! My schedule is like this:

Test Cyp – 500mg/wk (split Monday & Thursday)
Deca – 600mg/wk (split Monday & Thursday)

My weight and strength has been shooting up pretty quickly; much more quickly than I expected. I'm lifting significantly heavier after two weeks and my muscles are already filling out. Although I'm lifting much more intensely that I was used to, the deca is really noticeably cushioning my joints and preventing any major problems. I’ve been doing stuff like very heavy flies with a full spread at the bottom. That would normally tax my shoulder joints pretty badly but all is well no matter how heavy I go.

Although my muscles are filling out very well, I've become a bit uncomfortable with the amount of extra body fat I seem to be amassing. Upon this realization, I began running T3 in the ballpark of 50-75mcg and Clen around 40mcg (I hate the Clen shakes so I took it easy there). This protocol has seemed to stall any adipose accumulation without affecting any other aspect of the bulk or impacting my training at all.

Now just waiting on a delivery from Pharmacom so I can add a bulking oral during this phase.

Phase one of the cycle has been simple: run Deca and Test with some oral help and get super strong! My schedule is like this:

Test Cyp – 500mg/wk (split Monday & Thursday)
Deca – 600mg/wk (split Monday & Thursday)

My weight and strength has been shooting up pretty quickly; much more quickly than I expected. I'm lifting significantly heavier after two weeks and my muscles are already filling out. Although I'm lifting much more intensely that I was used to, the deca is really noticeably cushioning my joints and preventing any major problems. I’ve been doing stuff like very heavy flies with a full spread at the bottom. That would normally tax my shoulder joints pretty badly but all is well no matter how heavy I go.

Although my muscles are filling out very well, I've become a bit uncomfortable with the amount of extra body fat I seem to be amassing. Upon this realization, I began running T3 in the ballpark of 50-75mcg and Clen around 40mcg (I hate the Clen shakes so I took it easy there). This protocol has seemed to stall any adipose accumulation without affecting any other aspect of the bulk or impacting my training at all.

Now just waiting on a delivery from Pharmacom so I can add a bulking oral during this phase.

:rolleyes: oh brother.

Seriously, you have NO BIZ running t3 with a high bf. If you understood smart nutrition you wouldn't be gaining fat.

Top Bottom