napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Forgot to Refrigerate back HGH/Humatrope

humza8b

I forgot to put back my humatrope/HGH vial back into fridge, it stayed at room temperature (24 celcius/ 75F ) for about 7 hours overnight in dark.
Packaging says it should be kept at (2°C to 8°C / 35F to 46F).
Anyone Has an idea that it lost the potency or what?

I would be more worried about the bacteria growth. Did you use bacteriostatic water to reconstitute?

I would be more worried about the bacteria growth. Did you use bacteriostatic water to reconstitute?

I used the same solvent which comes in the package with it, using Humatrope by Lilly 5mg 15ius, I was just too sleepy when I took it before bed, so forgot it at the dressing.
Is there a way to check if it's still preserved ? using 2Ius per day, should I bump to 4ius to see?

You need to check to see if the solution is sterile water only or bacteriostatic water. If it's just sterile water without BA throw it out. Quit worrying about the potency it won't degrad overnight. Again... you should be more worried about bacteria growth.

You need to check to see if the solution is sterile water only or bacteriostatic water. If it's just sterile water without BA throw it out. Quit worrying about the potency it won't degrad overnight. Again... you should be more worried about bacteria growth.

it says >>> Each vial is supplied in a combination package with an accompanying 5-mL vial of diluting solution (diluent). The diluent contains Water for Injection with 0.3% metacresol as a preservative and 1.7% glycerin.

If sensitivity to the diluent should occur, the vials may be reconstituted with Bacteriostatic Water for Injection (Benzyl Alcohol preserved), USP or Sterile Water for Injection, USP. When Humatrope is reconstituted with Bacteriostatic Water for Injection, USP, the solution should be kept refrigerated at 36° to 46°F (2° to 8°C) and used within 14 days. When reconstituted with Sterile Water for Injection the solution should be kept refrigerated at 36° to 46°F (2° to 8°C) and used within 24 hours.<<

So this is all the info I have about it..

Top Bottom