napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

First time sarm user. Need help with PCT

dpal

Hi all,

I know this topic has been covered so many times, but I'm just wondering if anyone can provide some advice on my situation.

I've purchased some lgd and s4 from the guys at auslabs and was planning on buying my nolva while on holiday in Thailand and bring it back home. (Havnt started the sarms yet, they are waiting at jome for my return) According to the guys on auslabs, nolva is all I would have needed.

Before I bought anything here in Thailand i did abit more research and have come to the conclusion after reading afew posts that just using nolva alone for a pct won't cut it, even tho ldg is only mildly suppressive.
Unfortunately I've been on the islands and had shitty wifi and havnt had a chance to do more research or make a post sooner. I only have 2 more days until I arrive back in aus so I'm hoping you guys can point me in the right direction before I head home.

As I'm only a first timer I wasn't planning anything to extreme.

LGD was going to run at 10mg daily for 8 weeks
S4 25mg am, 25mg pm daily for 4 weeks st the start.
I know it's not an ideal cycle, but it being my first time I wanted to take it easy.

PCT was going to be nolva at 20mg/day

Further research has led me to hear of HCG ES and N2G.
I've also heard gyno isn't a problem with what I'm taking for the cycle as only mildly suppressive.

Can anyone put me in the right direction of what kind of pct I should be doing. Obviously I'm here for help because the last thing I want to do is fuck my body up. I'll be doing more research at home before I start anything as this experience has shown me I havnt researched enough. But while I'm here I would like to pick up what I can at a cheaper price than back at home.

All answers are appreciated and will be taken on board.

Last edited:
Hey man a cycle of sarms is 12 weeks. They don't peak until 8 weeks so don't waste your money. Not sure about Aus labs only ones I have tried is from sarmsx. I'm sure the guys here will chime in before to long but you will want to run a full 12 wk cycle for results.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Thanks for letting me know mate. I've been going by their website which states a 8-12 week cycle, 12 weeks being ideal, althoigh they said 8 weeks for a begginer is ok in emails. Here was their dosing advice for ldg on their site.

DOSAGE

Concentration: 10mg/mL

Volume: 30mL

GAIN (LGD-4033) should be dosed at 5-10 mg, taken orally, once a day in the morning. GAIN (LGD-4033) should be ran 8-12 weeks, with 12 weeks being ideal. Each bottle has 30ml with an average dose been around 1ml (1 full dropper squirt). Each bottle will last around 30 days.

Happy to buy another bottle if that's the case.

Well I missed my chance to pick up some cheap clomid/nolva etc while in Thailand, but it's given me more time to do some more research.

The cycle and pct I have decided on is as per below.

Cycle
S-4 - First 4 weeks - 5mg am, 5mg pm. Total 1ml.
LGD-4033 - Run for 8-12 weeks - 10mg/day. 1ml

N2Generate - Start 1 week before PCT

PCT
Continue N2Generate for 3 weeks
Clomid - Start 1 day after last LGD - 12.5mg ED or 25mg EOD. Run for 3 weeks

Anyone able to provide some insight into if this is a good setup for cycle and pct.
33yr old male, returning to training after a fairly large car accident. So im keen to see what kind of healing benefits the lgd also has

Top Bottom