napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

First time with Robo

MarkD

Placed an order with Robo for the first time at the recommendation of Mr. NY Valhalla for a certain product I need and so far it has gone nothing but excellent. Great communication, response time and instruction. Once it lands I'll update again. I've heard nothing but great things since the EVO days but I never pulled the trigger. Thanks in advance brothers.

Placed an order with Robo for the first time at the recommendation of Mr. NY Valhalla for a certain product I need and so far it has gone nothing but excellent. Great communication, response time and instruction. Once it lands I'll update again. I've heard nothing but great things since the EVO days but I never pulled the trigger. Thanks in advance brothers.

I finally pulled the trigger also on some Robo. Had to try some of that so called Unicorn Blood lol. Grabbed some test n drol also. Haven't received my pack yet, but I keep looking out the front door like a tweaking crack head hoping its there lol. Super fuckn pumped

I finally pulled the trigger also on some Robo. Had to try some of that so called Unicorn Blood lol. Grabbed some test n drol also. Haven't received my pack yet, but I keep looking out the front door like a tweaking crack head hoping its there lol. Super fuckn pumped

Awesome. Don't worry bro it'll be there. I have zero doubts. Let's see some pics when it does arrive.

Pm me for Robolics GAINS!

Top Bottom