napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

First Time Order

prizz

I am a new Forum member and have been educating myself for the past 4 week by reading posts to the forum. I decided to place my first order with Phurious and couldn't be happier that I did. Email responses have been prompt,very business like,and I received shipment in 3days !! Packaging was first rate ,all oils individually wrapped and secure. Orals are being shipped separately . Getting ready for an April cycle start and I have all my PCT's ready to go . Appreciate the excellent posts and highly recommend Phurious .

I am a new Forum member and have been educating myself for the past 4 week by reading posts to the forum. I decided to place my first order with Phurious and couldn't be happier that I did. Email responses have been prompt,very business like,and I received shipment in 3days !! Packaging was first rate ,all oils individually wrapped and secure. Orals are being shipped separately . Getting ready for an April cycle start and I have all my PCT's ready to go . Appreciate the excellent posts and highly recommend Phurious .
Sounds great, Phurious is a stand up dude and his products are excellent. What does your cycle look like? What are your stats and goals. A little advice for your first cycle, you should do a log here. It's good for other members and more importantly it's very beneficial for yourself.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

I would suggest you post your stats. Then alot of guidance from the big dogs will flow and you can go from there. But yes, I just placed my first cycle order through Phurious. Amazing communication. You can't go wrong with any sponsor here.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Phurious is a great guy and has great products, you won't be disappointed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome bro. Can't go wrong with Phurious. I have had several shipments from him. Never an issue. What does your cycle look like?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom