napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

First time cutting cycle/plan

JGate

Good day all!!
This is my first post to this site although I have followed and watched a number of the teams videos which have been of huge help. I'm really just looking for a bit of help on a new plan which I have done a lot of research on, but my supplier did not have exactly what I was looking for. If anyone can give some advice, it would be greatly appreciated.

Current Information
Male
5'9"
180lbs
17% BF
Diet is 95% clean

Looking to cut body fat and gain a bit of lean mass. The cycle I put together is as per below:
10Weeks
Week 1-10 EOD 100mg Test - P
Week 1-8 EOD 100mg Tren - A
Week 5-10 50mg/day Winstrol (Oral)
Week 1-10 0.5mg Dostinex e3rd day (Oral)
Week 1-(4 day B4 PCT) 500iu HCG IM Shots 2x per week

PCT (4 days after last Test IM Shot)
Clomid 100mg/day for 21 days (Oral)
Aromasin 25mg/day for 35 days (Oral)

I received everything in my order other than the Dostinex and Aromasin. What I did get in place was Arimidex (1.5mg Anastrozole pills) and Femara (2.5mb Letro pills). I tried to get exactly what I wanted, but was not available.

Anybody want to give some input, or lessons learned, changes from this plan?? Also, the replacement for the Blockers.... where would I place each and how would it be replaced in quantities?

Really appreciate any help the group can provide.

Thanks

JGate

Ssorry...but you don't understand how steroids work
sSteroids don't aid in reducing body fat...diet and training DO

At 17% you are in no condition to effectively run a cycle

You need to learn how to maintain a dedicated and consistent diet and training program
"Diet is 95% clean"...mmmm...based on results it's not...also 95% doesn't cut it

You need to build a proper foundation before using any AAS

This, and...how old are you?

Ssorry...but you don't understand how steroids work
sSteroids don't aid in reducing body fat...diet and training DO

At 17% you are in no condition to effectively run a cycle

You need to learn how to maintain a dedicated and consistent diet and training program
"Diet is 95% clean"...mmmm...based on results it's not...also 95% doesn't cut it

You need to build a proper foundation before using any AAS

What is your cycling experience? Tren is only for advanced and experienced users

This will be my 4th cycle, but first cut cycle. After chatting a bit more with our trainers I've decided to get rid of the tren, as I would rather perform my first cut using something that I am familiar with, and only pairing one that I have not (Winstrol).
Looking for a bit of advice on the AI and PCT for this plan, the Letro and Arimidex is new to me. Does anyone recommend using the HCG throughout the entire cycle? Or best to just add in the last 4 weeks up to PCT (as I'm using a shorter Ester Test I'm going to start the PCT 4 days after my last T shot).

The thing is....really your bodyfat is already too high for safe cycling. You need to reduce that before using any steroids.

Have you looked into sarms? That's honestly your best option when it comes to fat loss

I haven't looked that much into it, I'm currently switching to a leaner diet that will reduce the body fat but wanted the cycle to enhance that as well as build some more mass as my previous attempt at this without a cycle had plateaued. I'll take a look at the sarms and learn a bit more about it. Obviously the plan with the previous diet to bulk brought me into a higher body fat percentage, and didn't do too much for muscle. We'll see how I can do this a bit different, and review.

Thanks

RickRock, would you recommend a stack of sarms to use instead of the AAS? I'm curious.
Yes, I honestly think that is your best option right now. This is the stack id recommend to you

1-12 RAD140 20mg per day dosed in the am
1-12 S4 50mg per day split 25mg am and 25mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW 20mg per day dosed 30 minutes pre workout

9-12 Post CT https://www.dganutrition.com/post-CT

Pct

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

Thanks RickRock, I appreciate the help. I'll look into your recommendations and do a bit of research on Sarms so that I can get a better understanding.

Again, greatly appreciated.

J

Thanks RickRock, I appreciate the help. I'll look into your recommendations and do a bit of research on Sarms so that I can get a better understanding.

Again, greatly appreciated.

J
My pleasure to help bro. Let me know if you have any other questions

Top Bottom