napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

First Pure Essence Ancillaries Order arrived

Matthew712

Ordered AROMA on a thursday night and got it on monday! First thing I noticed was the measured dropper that is nice! I was using Iron dragon and had to go buy a ML Dropper. Will be ordering from PE again! Two thumbs up!

Ordered AROMA on a thursday night and got it on monday! First thing I noticed was the measured dropper that is nice! I was using Iron dragon and had to go buy a ML Dropper. Will be ordering from PE again! Two thumbs up!
Awesome to hear buddy. Pure essence shipping is lightening fast. The aromasin is top notch and I know you'll love it!!

excellent to hear brother... the aromsin is top quality and you will be extremely happy with the results...

Nice.. I hated when I had to buy droppers from the pharmacy. PE makes it so much more convenient.

depends on what you are ordering I believe the superman stack is 35% off until Christmas day or maybe its 30% either way it is a great savings and any order over $400 is free shipping

you will not find a higher quality than you get at pure essence and i stand by that a million percent

Top Bottom