napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

First post

Demariog

Man I have to be the dumbest person on here. Lol I'm really getting the run around trying to find the right source. Smh. I almost just lost $200 after meeting someone on Instagram. I know fucking stupid. If you got jokes let's hear em lol. I do like the fact that you guys work together and have approved sources. Hopefully that will make my search a lot easier. I've been looking on evolutionary fitness or whatever it's called and I don't know if their sources can be trusted. I've read mixed reviews about them. Any way this was just a first post. Salute to all the members.

Haha happens to everyone bro! You found the right place here nothing but quality and reliable sources 👌

Yeah I heard the sources here are legit. Can't wait to use one and not have to worry about losing my money lol

Yea we keep the sources straight here. No worries about getting taken for money. If that shit happens they'd have a lot to answer for.
Welcome to isarms man.

Robolics Representative. PM for details.

great place here bro, my second family. take your time, get to know people. welcome.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Greetings fellow Iron Heads,

New member, old school Iron Head BigMac here. Just a short post to intro myself. I've been lifting since the 70's on & off back when Arnold Schwarzenegger and Lou Ferrigno were the top contenders. I did some powerlifting back in the 80's, but always felt good pumping iron over anything else. So, here I am 57 yrs old, 6' 1" 290lbs back at it. Just alittle slower and longer recovery times.

Top Bottom