bannednutrition.com
samson
Steroidify.com
PSL        pharmalady
roidvisorrobolics
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: First order Robo

First order Robo

On trt at 200mg test cyp a week. Will be adding 50mg Anadrol for 4 weeks and 400mg per week of Deca for 20 weeks. Will post after pics. Here is now. Only been back in the gym for 4 months after a year off.
    Last edited by MrFurley; 08-05-2019 at 12:18 AM.

Got the stuff for my cycle, pinned my trt dose of 200mg test and 400mg deca yesterday. Also started anadrol at 50mg per day. Will update.

Some real potential there given you only been back for a month after a year off. Keep us all updated . I haven't gone down the AAS route yet but interesting to watch the guys who do. How long you been on TRT?

Back in 4 months actually, started trt a little over a year ago. Did after i tried a small cycle. Then work got in the way for a while. Glad I'm back to it.

Yep me reading it wrong . Best feeling hitting the iron , staying consistant and having goals to reach. It also helps with my sanity when surrounded by dickheads all day.

I feel you. Great for stress relief. Best way to get the aggression out too.

Upped the anadrol to 75mg the second day, hoping to "feel it." Today is the 4'th day, been taking 50mg in the morning and 25mg at night. Definitely felt more stamina, and agression in the gym today. Maybe a bit more pump too. Will update.

You can't go wrong with Robolics. Keep us posted....

Sure will. Was kinda worried it wasn't working, but I'm sure it is. People make it sound like orals are instant.

Everything Robo is tested and solid. What does your training and diet look like?