napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

First International Order Complete

Jmuscle

I'll start off by saying that this was not only my first international order, but my first order in general outside of a local source. Started seeking out something new after getting ripped off for awhile and a recent move. All I can say was it was quick (even with a customs hiccup), customer service was great and I look forward to trying the products. ccbram was very helpful in providing the list in a timely manner and Pharma Lady was very professional, always was available to answer questions, and was extremely fast on the shipping.

Will definitely be sending recommendations her way and will be placing more orders in the future.

I'll start off by saying that this was not only my first international order, but my first order in general outside of a local source. Started seeking out something new after getting ripped off for awhile and a recent move. All I can say was it was quick (even with a customs hiccup), customer service was great and I look forward to trying the products. ccbram was very helpful in providing the list in a timely manner and Pharma Lady was very professional, always was available to answer questions, and was extremely fast on the shipping.

Will definitely be sending recommendations her way and will be placing more orders in the future.
Thanks for sharing your experience brother... We're here for you anytime... Glad that you are happy with everything!

Pharma Lady Rep

Top Bottom