napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First Cycle opnion

L.Salles

Hi Dylan,

First of all I want to say thanks to you for all your videos on YouTube!

I am 36 years old, I started working out about a year and half by now following my wife desire to lose weight after our daughter was born two years ago, and we decided to change our lifestyle 100%. I hired an online personal trainer for both of us but we have different goals, my wife trying to lose weight and me to build more lean mass.

Well, straight to the point, I am now on a Bulking diet with a goal to add 10lbs of lean muscle. Another personal trainer from the gym we use to go to recommended me HCG 250iu twice a week. I am now 174lbs and I want to try my first cycle.

This personal trainer recommended me the following:

12 weeks

HCG 125 iu twice per week

250 mg test per week

Dianabol 2 tabs twice per day. 1 preworkout 1 in the afternoon

PCT

2 adex
2 HCG
2 nolvadex

After research a lot and watch most of your videos I decided not to do it. This one specifically sounds safer and a better option. https://youtu.be/9RByRXo-FhU
I asked my PT and he agreed and recommended this:

250 mg test per week
(12 weeks)

250-300 mg deca
(12 weeks)

2, (10 mg)dianabol Everyday(weeks 1-4)

"Or Maybe EQ. Eq is a beautiful anabolic and it's healthy. Just have to run 500-600 mg per week. Equipoise is really good, in this case no need for Dbol." His words.

.5 mg caber every 2 days
Weeks 1-12

.25-1 gram adex every 2 days.
Weeks 1-12

Pct begins last injection
Week 12
Nolvadex (weeks 12-16)
Adex (weeks 12-16)
HCG is optional

Caber is for prolactin (deca causes that)
Adex is estro inhibitor
Liver care by Himalaya. And Hawthorne berry for blood pressure.
And drink plenty of water.

So I have two questions:

1 - Your opnion off course if possible.

2 - If you sell this on your website. I found a few but not all.

Please respond if possible, your opnion is crucial.

I want to thank you again in advance for your time!

Best,

Leo

Can you ask your trainer why he recommended AAS after 1.5 years?

i could and would never recommend you to use steroids after 1.5 years of training... that in itself is horrible, then you want to run deca on a first cycle, even worse.. there is no way i am going to recommend you to use steroids without even building a foundation, which you cannot do in 1.5 years of training... before we go any further, PLEASE watch my video on trainers advising steroid use... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yg5glMzFAWI&t=289s

If there actually is a pt or it's just a workout buddy giving advice. It's shit advice. Don't do any of it. Go back to the dr and ask him what's next.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm so sick of these asshole "trainers" that don't know dick. I constantly get clients that come from these turds with ass backwards advice.

Excuse my language but this is turning into a huge problem!

I'm so sick of these asshole "trainers" that don't know dick. I constantly get clients that come from these turds with ass backwards advice.

Excuse my language but this is turning into a huge problem!

Because trainers are garbage. Anyone can get a trainers very. Anyone. Some places have a two week class. It's a joke.

In my gym I've actually watched a trainer show a woman something. Some lifts. Totally fucking wrong. Watched her do it for a couple weeks. And no results. Finally said something showed her some stuff and she came back a few weeks later in great shape thanking me. They don't know shit.

Hey there guys just wanted to introduce myself. This would be my first post sorry for being off topic. But trainers are just like anyone else there are some good ones and there are some really bad ones. You could figure it out just by listening to them talk for a few minutes

The only way to get a qualified, certified, educated trainer is in a 1-on-1 private training facility. You are not getting anything more than a college kid who can count to 12 @ any cooperate gym. Ever.

Top Bottom