napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First Cycle

slimbeens

Hi Everyone, let me start with my stats and goals.
I'm 182cm 65kg i'm a skinny guy with a low bf i been training for few years i did gain some muscle but i don't think i can get better than i am today but i still don't like the results that's why i'm going for steroids my goal is to get gain some lean muscle i'm 24 it might be a little early to start using steroids but i already took my decision and i'm going for it. I need everyone's help to run a safe cycle. :)

So here is what i was thinking to get: enantat 250 (i wanna go for test enanthate cause i don't really like the needle) i wanna add dbol to the cycle i already got that i was thinking 30mg a day, Now for my pct i was thinking clomid and nolvadex and i was thinking arimidex as an aromatase inhibitor.
, i think that's all i need right?
Now the thing is i'm not sure about the dosage of test enanthate i was thinking to start low 350mg/week as it's my first cycle but i'm not sure should i inject the 350 once a week or should i split on two days 350/2 a week or more? i'm not really sure. When and how much per shot do you guys think? last thing and i believe it's the most important (PCTs) i have no idea about the dosage of the clomid/nolva when and how much should i take? i'd really appreciate your help!
Thank you all.

What's your age? Given your stats you are too undersized and not a good enough base built for steroid use. Have you looked into sarms?

I'm 24, I did look into sarms but they're too expensive. Plus I already ordered my enantat 250, clomid and nolvadex.

Given your size, then you are FAR to underbuilt! And yes 24 is a bit early... i started 6 months before my 25th birthday but i was 95kg at 13% bf. Just be aware that the risk is greater to fuck yourself!!!

My point is that your age isnt the biggest issue... keep going natty man, not worth it

Skickat från min SM-G935F via Tapatalk

But the youngest you should be is 25 yo! To "guarantee" that your body is fully developed.

I do realise it's definetely not the best choice, but like i said i thought of it for a long time and i finally made my decision and i already got my stuff i don't wanna change my mind now.

It's never an excuse just because youve already bought it.... you're just looking for excuses to start jucing

OP; You can keep asking the same thing as many tines as you want. You're not going to get a different answer.

You can add lean muscle with changes to your diet and training.

OP; You can keep asking the same thing as many tines as you want. You're not going to get a different answer.

You can add lean muscle with changes to your diet and training.
This. Just get your diet straight! And again 20kg.

So ur 5'11" at 143 lbs?!!! God damn!!!! You need to eat and eat and eat some more!!!! Im 5'10 and used to be 165 and was skin and bones skinny. There is no possible way you have been eating and working out to ur full potential. Most likely you havent been getting enough nutrition. Anyone with a half decent nutrition and workout regimen would have better stats than that. 1.5 grms of protein per lbs of weight and i would approx 3-4 grms of carbs per lbs of bodyweight. Thats just a base figure. Youre gonna have to tailor it as you go to meet ur needs. Start getting in the habit of eating 5 meals a day spaced approx 2.5-3 hrs apart. Lean meats and clean carbs like beans, rice, and veggies. In 5 yrs i put on 60lbs and lost bf at the same time. It wont happen overnight but if you put in the work and stick yo a plan it will happen

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

I do realise it's definetely not the best choice, but like i said i thought of it for a long time and i finally made my decision and i already got my stuff i don't wanna change my mind now.
Well good luck to you then bro. I'm sorry but we don't condone steroid use for those that haven't even put in the work to build a foundation, then there's your age on top of that. We won t have any part of supporting that poor choice.

I'm going to be very straightforward. Your body might not make it til the end of the cycle...I was 190lb and had a max bench of 325, squat: 315, deadlift: 405....Im 6 foot. Strong. Built decently. The amount of strength I gained so rapidly from my first Cycle, murdered my knee joints, and my right shoulder became pretty tender,towards,the end...to put it quite simply, your body will most likely shit out after the first 15lbs of gains...just a sincere warning from a guy who went through it

"enantat 250 (i wanna go for test enanthate cause i don't really like the needle)"

You have to inject test enanthate....
Well obviously, haha, but you dont think he ment the amount of pins required on shorter esters?

Everyone is always looking for the silver bullet for quick gains. But there isn't one, especially not AAS. Diet and training are the first things to look at and then time. It takes years to build a solid foundation and then more years to build on that. AAS is to help the dedicated bodybuilder get to the next level, not turn a fat ass (or string bean) into the hulk.

Top Bottom