napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

FIRST BLOODS ARE IN for MGP Test P

Thin D

Bloods-krucial@2 weeks.jpg
The first is from 2 weeks in... at 0.9ml pinned on Mon, Wed and Fri.

Bloods-krucial@1 month.jpg
This second one is from 1 month in.....still at 0.9ml pinned on Mon, Wed and Fri.

These bloods were drawn 24-30 hours after the last pin.

Now these bloods are from a member here, that used the test p he received during my free test p giveaway. This is the same test p you get if you pay for an order. It's the same gear.....believe it or not.
If any of you need to see bloods from a 'paid order'....those have not been posted yet by any customers, but please feel free to wait until they do come in to see the same thing....good gear results.
Big shout out to Krucial717 for supplying the bloodwork results from his run,.... especially when you didn't have to dude. Thank you.

Last edited:
Never had any doubts... Thin strikes me as an honest and upfront bro I'm sure he'll do well.

Can't get blood work on the fly because of my doc but your test p is nice and smooth. Strength is up and feeling great.

Thanks to all you folks liking the numbers on the bloods. Thanks for posting.

Now I know even blood test results are not going to be enough to convince some people that I am the real thing, but that's on them, not my problem. You can ALWAYS find a reason not to believe something, if you want to find it. I don't know how to be a success...but I know how to fail.....try to please everyone.
For more info than what I've posted, contact krucial717....the member who was cool enough to take the time and the effort to supply his test results. He took the test and sent me the results, so please be respectful and keep the negative, hater comment bullshit out of it. If you got a problem with me or my lab....bring that shit to me, not the guy who just took bloods. By all means question, but do the shit right. I haven't heard anything bad so far, but I know how some people can be and I want to put the brakes on that shit wagon before it even starts to roll.

Thanks to all of you who believed in me and/or gave me a chance right from day 1. I'm gonna keep on doing what I do....making good quality gear at an affordable price.
To those of you still on the fence about me, maybe you will buy some gear and run your own bloods and post them. If you don't get good results, you can come back here and tell me to have a nice warm cup of shut-the-fuck-up. lol

Top Bottom